There are only 3 legendary ships in Starfield; encountering them is very rare, and it is equally rare to defeat one. You might get ambushed while exploring the settled system, or certain missions will demand that you fight with them.
All Legendary Ships In Starfield
Here are all of the Starfield’s legendary ships, ranked by difficulty:
|Class M Reactor
|Ecliptic Battleship Camulus
|Spacer Scavenger Blattodea
Legendary Ships are found in random locations in Starfield. To increase your chance of finding these ships, you need to change your settings to make it very difficult.
1. Ecliptic Battleship Camulus
With immersive firepower, Ecliptic Battleship Camulus can deal significant damage to enemy ships, besides its immersive firepower this ship can resist enemy strikes because of its strong Shielding and Armor. Camulus is escorted by three level 12 Ecliptic Stilettos, making it difficult for players to defeat it.
- Adding turrets to your weapon system is one of the finest tactics to take on ships like Camulus.
- Particle beam turrets are very long-ranged and are perfect for destroying ships escorting the Camulus.
- Turrets deliver equal damage to the Shield and Hull.
- It can be quite effective to use full-powered lasers to damage its shields and ballistic guns to damage its hull.
2. Spacer Scavenger Blattodea
With its advanced weapon systems, Spacer Scavenger Blattodeathat packs a powerful punch to the enemy ships. Blattodea is escorted by three ships that are diverse in style and skill: a level 18 Spacer Vulture, a level 14 Spacer Coyote, and a level 10 Spacer Raven.
- This Legendary Ship possesses no shields.
- Ballistic weapons are very useful in this situation because you just have to cut through its massive Hull.
- It is the only Legendary Ship that has loot in its cargo hold.
3. Va’ruun Shroudbearer
Escorted by three level 14 Va’ruun Hymn-class fighters. Va’ruun Shroudbearer is by far the most impressive craft in appearance. However, it is far weaker than the other two legendary ships; it has no Shields, and its lasers are decently powerful.
- Ballistic weapons are the biggest threat to Shroudbearer because it has no Shields.
- Destroy three ships that are escorting it, then attack the Legendary Ship.
Can You Steal Legendary Ships?
No, you can’t steal or board Legendary Ships in Starfield because your piloting skill is too low for this ship, and their class M reactor makes it impossible for human players to pilot.
Even though they are harder to defeat, they offer an intense space battle worth your time. Destroying them grants many XP and Credits, so if you are up for a battle, go after them.
Now that you know about the Legendary Ships, find out 17 BEST Ships. Furthermore, if you want to destroy enemy ships, find out the Best Laser Weapons. Also, check out the importance, types, and best Habs to install.
- Starfield: BEST Mods
- Starfield: BEST Missile Launchers
- Starfield: Burden Of Proof Mission
- Starfield: Trident Ships
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍