The Finals Open Beta offers three distinct Builds, each with unique weapons, abilities, and gadgets to cater to diverse playstyles. Whether you prefer speed and agility or the brute force of heavy weaponry, there are builds to suit your preferences.
- Why Trust Us: This The Finals guide was created with hands-on experience after 10+ hours of gameplay!
Best Builds In The FinalsThere are three Builds in The Finals:
- Light Build
- Medium Build
- Heavy Build
Light Build is for players who prefer mobility and agility, while Heavy Build offers the opposite: a slow but strong tank. A Medium build could suit you if you want to balance speed and strength.
Here is an overview of the Best Builds in-game:
|My Personal Favorite Light Build In-Game
|Best Well-Balanced Build In The Finals
|Charge N' Slam
|Best Build For High Damage In The Finals
Best Light Build
- Why I Chose This: I chose the following light build due to its massive speed, agility, and damage output.
Light Builds are known for their agility and speed, although they have lower health than other classes. This build prioritizes mobility and equips tools to swiftly escape challenging situations, making it effective for players who prefer a fast and agile playstyle.
Here’s what you need for the Best Light Build in The Finals:
- Weapons: I recommend the M11 SMG, as it is great for close-quarters combat with manageable recoil and a large magazine. While the SMG restricts you to close combat, having the V9S pistol can be a more well-rounded option.
- Gadgets: The Breaching Charge can break walls and ceilings to reach objectives. Pyro Grenade causes chaos by setting enemies on fire, but be cautious; it can hurt you and your team. Smoke Grenade is ideal for stealing cashouts and escaping from foes.
- Specialization: The Cloaking Device is a must-have as it lets you deal damage up close with the M11 and then vanish safely to recover health. The second option is the Grappling Hook, as you can use it to chase down your enemies or get out of challenging situations.
- Does good damage.
- Allows you to be the quickest.
- Provides many opportunities in the battle.
- Lacks defense.
Best Medium Build
- Why I Chose This: The following medium build that I have personally used is the best-balanced build I could come up with.
The Medium Build in The Finals is a versatile class with moderate speed and health, making it a well-rounded choice. It excels in supporting as well as offensive roles. The AKM, a flexible weapon, complements this build, offering effectiveness in close and long-range combat.
Here’s what you need for the Best Medium Build in The Finals:
- Weapons: The AKM is the go-to weapon for the Medium Build, excelling in both close and long-range combat. While the FCAR is a decent alternative, the AKM’s larger magazine sets it apart.
- Gadgets: The Defibrillator is the healing gadget of the medium build, reviving all fallen teammates instantly. At the same time, Zipline and Jump Pad bring mobility to this build by getting you out of losing battles.
- Specialization: The Healing Beam heals all teammates within a 15-meter range.
- Well-balanced build.
- Decent amount of offense and defense.
- Allows you to heal teammates.
- A little challenging to master.
Best Heavy Build
- Why I Chose This: I chose the following heavy build as it is a tank build that will annoy the opponents.
The Heavy Build boasts the highest HP but is the slowest class in THE FINALS, functioning as the tank. This class excels at leading the charge and breaking defenses by charging into them.
Here’s what you need for the Best Heavy Build in The Finals:
|Charge ‘N’ Slam
- Weapons: The M60 LMG is the go-to weapon for the Heavy Build, offering versatility by killing enemies across various combat ranges. While using the Sledgehammer or Flamethrower can be fun, they may not be as effective against competent opponents.
- Gadgets: Add the RPG-7 for heavy firepower, while the Barricade and Explosive Mine are excellent for defense. Barricades block entry points, while well-placed Explosive Mines deter intruders effectively.
- Specialization: You can use the Charge’ N’ Slam to break through obstacles and deal damage to enemies by ramming into them or perform a mid-air area-of-effect attack by activating it while airborne.
- Provides a perfect cover.
- Annoys the opponents.
- turns the battlefield upside down with explosions.
- Lacks speed and close-range combat abilities.
My Take On Builds
I have been playing the Finals Open Beta for hours and tried all three builds. Each build has pros and cons, but the meta of this game seems to be mobility. I enjoyed using Light Build the most, but if you want good HP and longer-ranged weapons alongside agility and speed, the Medium build should work best for you. I recommend hopping on this game and trying all three builds to see what works best.
That’s about it from my side regarding the Best Builds. If you have issues running the game, I suggest you read The Finals Bugs and Crashes guide.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍