Also known as a Surveyor or a Scanner, Auspex in Warhammer 40K Darktide is a device used to scan for signals in an area determined by the “Servo Skull.” It takes the form of a handheld device. If a signal is closed, it will start to chirr. It chirrs louder if the player is in close proximity to the signal.
- An Auspex In Warhammer 40K Darktide is used to scan green spheres indicated by its radar.
- An Auspex can only be used when it’s deemed the right moment by the game.
- An Auspex takes the place of your weapon so you can be defenseless by yourself.
- Press the ‘4’ key to bring up Auspex, Hold ‘Right Click’ to activate radar, and hold ‘Left Click’ to scan.
What Is Auspex In Warhammer 40K Darktide
Missions in Warhammer 40K Darktide are usually centered around chaotic mob killing, but there are some exceptions which include some detective work and scanning-oriented gameplay. That is why we have put together our guide for those confused about how to scan with the Auspex in Warhammer 40k Darktide.
Keep in mind, the scanning process will require you to equip the Auspex over your weapon, so it can be a bit dangerous. You will have to coordinate with your teammates to protect you as you are engaged in the scanning process.
How To Use Auspex
In Warhammer 40K Darktide, the majority of the missions in this game are oriented around deadly combat and chaotic bloodshed; however, sometimes, you will have to play the scanning game as well. You will have to use your Auspex if the mission needs a “Servo Skull” deployed in the area. You will have to tail this Servo Skull as it makes its way through the area. When it halts its movement and emits a blue-colored light, it has arrived at its location.
- The Auspex can only be equipped when the “Servo Skull” has stopped its search, and the final location has been determined. You can do this by pressing the ‘4’ key.
- After equipping it, hold “Right Click” to activate the Auspex radar. Green bubbles will appear on the radar, indicating their locations.
- Make your way to these spheres while making sure to avoid the heat of battle.
- The Auspex will start to get louder and louder as you get closer to these spheres.
- Once at the sphere, the Auspex will be at its loudest. Look around your surroundings to confirm the location of the sphere, as it will be highlighted by a green hue.
- To scan, point your Auspex at it and hold ‘Left Click.’ The scanning process can take a few seconds, so make sure you are protected during this time.
- Once all the signals have been scanned, head on back to the “Servo Skull” to complete your objective.
In most missions, however, the “Servo Skull” will move on to a new area, requiring you to repeat the process again to make progress.
Warhammer 40K Darktide, developed by Fatshark and released on 30th November,- 2022, is a spiritual successor to Warhammer Vermintide with a vast amount of improvements and new additions, such as new weapons, overhauled loot system, and mini-games inside missions.
There you have it; with our guide on how to use Auspex in Warhammer 40K Darktide, you can scan what is required of you as quickly and carefully as possible while being guarded by your teammates during this imperative but dangerous task.
- Warhammer 40k Darktide Classes Tier List
- Warhammer 40K Darktide: BEST Ogryn Builds
- Warhammer 40K Darktide XP Farming
- Warhammer 40k Darktide: Scripture Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍