- Atomic Heart update 22.214.171.124 has recently been published by Mundfish. The small patch notes tackle all the crashes and freezes happening because of the new Annihilation Instinct DLC.
- The update has also added more lines for the talking goose character, alongside better navigation and AI for it. The character will also now also bite legs to fend for itself in case of trouble.
- The Annihilation Instinct DLC has recently come out for the game. It brings a new facility to explore along with a boss fight. The new Technostasis ability is also available that lets you manipulate time.
- Atomic Heart launched to rave reviews on February 21 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S and Series X.
Atomic Heart devs have only recently launched the new Annihilation Instinct DLC for the game. It has also brought forth a slew of minor issues, which the team has already tackled. Mundfish has published the latest patch 126.96.36.199 for the game. It mends the crashes and freezes happening due to the new DLC. The patch note is quite small in size but solves some of the most annoying bugs currently plaguing the hardcore horror FPS entry.
Mundfish Studio has also added new features to the prominent DLC. Our favorite talking goose has seen massive improvements with the addition of better navigation and AI. The goose in Atomic Heart will also have a better ability to dodge attacks. In case you previously found the goose to be tame in contrast to real life, he will now chomp on legs if bothered a bit. The character will also be more talkative due to the newly added lines.
- Atomic Heart Patch Notes Reveal Removal Of Inappropriate Cartoon.
- Atomic Heart’s Latest Update Adds Japanese Voice-Over Featuring A Phenomenal Cast.
- Atomic Heart Is The Most Popular Title On Xbox In 2023 So Far.
The crashes ensuing because of the DLC will be greatly lowered alongside the irksome freezes that would hinder the otherwise octane-inducing gameplay. Using the Technostasis ability was also causing crashes for some players. The new glove ability allows you to manipulate time and control the surroundings in a more dynamic way. As mentioned in the patch notes, the devs have also nipped those crashes in the bud.
Additionally, Atomic Heart end credits have been updated and now contain info about the Anhiliation Instinct DLC.
Embark on a journey through the new mind-bending Mendeleev Complex to discover the truth about NORA as P-3 is pulled back into Facility 3826. Survive vicious, shape-shifting new enemies in the Mendeleev Complex and its diverse area and take them down with two new cunning weapons and a new astounding Technostasis ability for your glove,” reads the DLC description on Steam.
The DLC will let us further explore the dystopian world of Atomic Heart, featuring the Mendeleev Complex and its surrounding swamps as a completely new area to discover. A new boss has also been added to the DLC. And it is among the most exhilarating challenges you can face in the game. After the inpouring of all the positive reception so far, Mundfish’s new entry may see even more DLCs in the future.
Atomic Heart launched to critical acclaim worldwide but came with its own share of controversies. The entry had a mini cartoon series that could be watched, and one of the sequences had a few racist innuendos that rubbed people the wrong way. The devs seemingly removed the inappropriate cartoon from the game and apologized for the accidental mishap.
The title came out on February 21 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S and Series X. The game surpassed five million players in just three weeks.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍