- Diablo 4, the latest Blizzard Entertainment venture to grace the genre of RPGs, launched to rave reviews across the spectrum when it made landfall about two months ago.
- Following the release of the remastered version of Diablo 2 in 2020, Diablo 4 is the latest entry to be a part of the iconic Diablo franchise.
- The developer—Blizzard Entertainment—is continually supporting its online-only RPG with constant updates, bug fixes, and other feature additions.
- The latest patch v1.1.3 makes an effort to bring general fixes to the table, all the while ironing out bugs and bringing more options for crowd-control situations.
- The update has been released for all the platforms that Diablo 4 is on, namely PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
Blizzard Entertainment, the famed developer behind Diablo 4, has pushed out yet another update—version 1.1.3—for its latest action RPG, making an effort to resolve some of the prominent bugs in the title while casting a lens on the Crowd Control effects exhibited by Elite Affixes and certain monster abilities. In addition, a wealth of miscellaneous fixes have made it to the update as well.
On top of the bug fixes, the following General improvements have been made for Diablo 4, making the all-around experience a bit more sound, both for newbies and expert players alike. Since the patch v.1.1.3 is recent, it should be rolling out to you anytime soon, given how the update was released for all platforms, and not just an anointed few.
- The death explosion from Fire Enchanted monsters releases 1 less wave and deals 20% less damage.
- The damage from the Bloated Corpsefiend’s charge attack has been reduced by 14%.
As for the graphical user interface of Diablo 4, a number of changes have been implemented, but none of these actually attributed to an aesthetic overhaul. Players reported multiple problems concerning the in-game UI, to which the developers paid heed and issued fixes accordingly. The r/diablo4 subreddit seems to be bursting at the seams with complaints, but it’s good to see that Blizzard is truly listening to its fans.
- Fixed an issue where the disbanding of a clan prompt directed the player to enter the clan’s name instead of using the provided code.
- Fixed an issue where the quest marker for searching the Records Room during the Answers in the Ashes quest wouldn’t disappear after advancing past the objective.
- Fixed an issue where the Blessed Mother Departed objective referenced the wrong name for the Echo of Hatred dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where two overlapping icons would display for Cormond’s Workbench in the Dry Steppes.
- Fixed an issue where progress notifications for untracked Whispers could repeatedly display the same update.
Apart from miscellaneous fixes, bug removals, and changes to the UI, the Diablo 4 patch 1.1.3 has brought a swath of crowd-control-related changes as well. Elite-level enemies such as the Cold-enchanted ones will no longer inflict the Cold status on players with each successfully registered hit. Moreover, Cannibal Gorger’s “Stun” skill has been made easier to evade as of the new update.
- Chilling Wind will spawn overlapping walls less often.
- Increased the cooldown on the Cold Goatman Ice Pillars.
- Reduced the amount of Chill applied from the Cold Spider attack.
- Reduced the Stun duration from the Nangari Snake Eyes from 1.5 to 1.25 seconds.
- Other changes that reduce how often the player can be targeted by Crowd Control.
In other news, Diablo 4 has found success in terms of sales ever since it has come out. The game remained best-selling in Germany throughout June. In the same month, though, the developers put a hold on trading in-game, thereby suspending the mechanic and locking some players out from utilizing the feature. The reason was simple—people started exploiting Diablo 4 in a way that it wasn’t meant to be.
Anyway, things are under control now, and we’re looking forward to all that the rest of Diablo 4’s seasonal content has to offer.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍