- Insomniac will bring Brooklyn-based streetwear fashion brand KidSuper to design outfits for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 post-launch.
- KidSuper has taken a pop star, a race car driver, and a footballer on board to design Spider suits. All three have a distinct vision of style.
- It is yet to be confirmed if these outfits will come out for free or as part of an expansion.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 is collaborating with popular streetwear designer KidSuper to bring voguish suits to the game’s wardrobe. Spider-Man 2 is all set to see its long-awaited launch on October 20. Players will be blessed with an impressive lineup of 65 suits at launch. And, looks like Insomniac is already gearing up for post-launch outfits by bringing out an interesting mesh of designer and non-designer creativities.
Bringing a fashionable air to Marvel’s game, Insomniac has partnered with Colm Dillane, the lead designer behind Brooklyn-based streetwear fashion brand, KidSuper. Dillane announced in an X (formerly Twitter) post that KidSuper is teaming up with the pop star, actress, and model Rina Sawayama, race car rider, Lando Norris, and the very sensation of the football world, Vinicius Junior to design Spider suits.
#ad Super excited to be teaming up with @PlayStation @rinasawayama @vinijr @landonorris to bring you custom designed Spidey-Suits that will be available in Marvel's Spider-Man 2 post-launch! A lot more to come so stayed tuned!! #SpiderMan2PS5 #BeGreaterTogether pic.twitter.com/P1Kg4aIjCx
— KidSuper (@KidSuper) October 12, 2023
In the short clip shared by KidSuper, the board of all the involved designers has shared their style visions. Sawayama says she is a fan of leather designs, Norris likes Stealth and Vinicius would love to bring the vibrant colors of the Brazilian flag into the mix. Well, sounds like an enticing palette we can’t wait to see. It is yet to be confirmed if these suits will be available for free or as part of any DLC.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Pre-Load Is Live; File Size Is 86 GB
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2: Voice Actors & Main Cast
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Leak Teases The Return Of An Iconic Boss Early On
Moving forward, Insomniac has prioritized fashion to a new level in the upcoming Marvel’s Spider-Man 2. The game will introduce the “Suit Styles” feature, offering a wide range of color shades for suits. Fashion enthusiast players can customize the Spider heroes with up to 200 distinct looks. Moreover, Digital Deluxe Edition will grant players access to exclusive outfits broadening the game’s already extensive wardrobe.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 will be out on October 20 as a PlayStation 5 exclusive title.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍