- Lies of P is a brand-new Souslike venture by Neowiz Games and Round8 Studio, launched for a myriad of systems earlier this month. Up until now, the title has received positive reviews from critics and fans alike across the board.
- In recent times, the developers of the RPG announced that they’re working on a new patch for Lies of P and that a content roadmap is in the works as well, the details of which are to be revealed momentarily.
- Today, the update that the developers talked about previously has been rolled out, but not to all the platforms Lies of P is on. The patch is for PCs and brings a network of balance, stability, and performance improvements.
- In addition, the developers have tweeted that the Xbox version of the patch has been submitted to Microsoft and will be updates as soon as the testing is done.
Last weekend, Lies of P devs announced that a new update for the game is in the works while also confirming that a content roadmap will be revealed to us players soon. Today, that update is here, and has started to roll out for PC players as of September 27. The patch 1.2 brings a number of balance tweaks, switches up the rewards you get for defeating monsters, along with some important additional changes.
Commenting over on the r/LiesOfP subreddit, fans are thrilled for the “Players will now be able to carry more weight for each point spent on Capacity” change in update 1.2. In addition, boss amulets are going to weigh less moving forward, offering you further inventory flexibility. As for some of the on-field monster balance changes, the new patch sports the following adjustments:
- Decreased the HP of certain field monsters
- Increased the chance of breaking some monsters’ stance and the frequency of stagger
- Increased the staggerable window time
The official Twitter handle of Lies of P has announced the new update and also dropped an insight for Xbox players as to when they can expect the patch to come swording in on their end. It’s been said that the Xbox variant of the update has been sent to Microsoft for “testing” and will be rolled out to the respective platforms as soon as the latter is finalized. Better sit tight until then.
Citizens of Krat, the latest update has been released on Steam and PlayStation Platforms.
The Xbox versions have been submitted to Microsoft for testing and will be updated as soon as they are ready.
— Lies of P (@Liesofp) September 27, 2023
In other news, the devs have announced a VIP Kit giveaway for the game, the overall value of which exceeds $700. The collection features a metal heart replica of the title’s protagonist, not to mention multiple other items to keep aspiring players enticed. The event is only for US citizens though, so a bummer if you can’t participate in it. Moreover, only a single winner will be chosen on a random basis.
Related Content to Check Out:
- Lies Of P Has A Game-Breaking Bug, Devs Suggest A Temporary Fix
- Lies of P Devs Quietly Add Denuvo DRM Ahead Of The Game’s Release
- The Lies Of P Demo Has Accumulated Over A Million Downloads
Lies of P was released on September 19, 2023, for the PlayStation 5 PlayStation, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC, not to mention macOS as well.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍