- A PlayStation blog post states that MGS Delta: Snake Eater & Silent Hill 2 will launch in 2024.
- According to the article, the release schedule is subject to change.
- Konami has remained silent on the topic of launch dates for MGS Delta and Silent Hill 2.
MGS Delta: Snake Eater and the Silent Hill 2 remake are rumored to be released in 2024. A blog post by PlayStation listed the lineup of games set to arrive on the PS5 this year including the highly-anticipated remakes by Konami. A small note near the end of the article states that featured titles are scheduled for a 2024 release at the time of publication but are subject to delays and regional variations.
Given that there have been no official announcements from Konami regarding the launch dates for Silent Hill 2 and MGS Delta: Snake Eater, we advise you to take this with a grain of salt. Furthermore, information on the former’s end has been extra scarce in comparison to Metal Gear Solid Delta.
Silent Hill 2’s remake was first announced in October 2022. Since then, there has been a severe lack of communication as no details have been provided on the project’s progress and release window. Bloober Team previously commented on the prolonged period of silence stating, “Konami is the publisher of the game and communication is definitely part of their job.” Meanwhile, Ascension received poor reviews from critics and consumers.
Related Content To Read Up On:
- Backlash From Silent Hill 2 Merch Inspires Fans To Create Their Own Designs In Retaliation
- Konami Open To Consider Remaking More Metal Gear Titles If There’s Enough Demand
- The Metal Gear Series Has Sold Over 60 Million Copies Worldwide
On the other hand, Konami has continued to reveal new information for MGS Delta: Snake Eater since it was announced in May 2023. Our initial glimpse featured images portraying the jungle with contemporary visuals followed by a preview of in-engine footage.
Konami has yet to officially communicate anything in terms of release dates and the blog post provides a vague indication. Thus, we would again recommend you exercise caution and wait for the inevitable announcements.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍