- Ubisoft Store is back at it again with an enticing new promotion that slashes up to 85% off on a number of first-party games. At this point, it’s not out of the blue for the France-based video game retailer to host similar discounted occasions month in and month out.
- One of the most prominent highlights of the “Big and Earn” sale is Riders Republic, the Deluxe Edition of which, comprising all the extra goodies, can be bought for as low as $20 right now. Other titles, such as Watch Dogs: Legion, For Honor, and Rainbow Six Extraction are available for pretty cheap too.
- The offer begins today and is slated to run until 3 August 2023 at 9 am UTC. Another concurrent promotion that the Ubisoft Store is hosting at the moment pertains to Ubisoft+, allowing you to get your first month of the membership for no more than $1.
Ubisoft sure knows how to throw a party. In case you’ve been holding out on some high-quality first-party titles coming straight out of the HQ of this French industry giant, now just might be your time to shine. The latest “Big and Earn sale (not sure about the naming strategy here though) slaps on a colossal up to 85% discount on a select number of games and DLC items, such as Riders Republic and For Honor.
As opposed to last time, though, the base game of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla nor any of its additional editions haven’t been treated to a discount. In fact, it’s the title’s Season Pass that you can grab for about $16. which is a cool 60% off of the entity’s MSRP. For the uninitiated, the Season Pass of Valhalla contains multiple expansion packs, including two campaign expansion packs and a bonus questline as well.
Here are some of the other games and DLCs that have been discounted by more than 65%, so you can realize at a glance whether the “Big and Earn” sale at the Ubisoft store is packing enough punch for you specifically.
- Anno 1404 History Edition – $4.50
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – Season Pass – $7.50
- Far Cry 4 – Standard Edition – $6
- Far Cry New Dawn – Standard Edition – $8
- For Honor – Marching Fire Expansion – $6.00
- For Honor – Standard Edition – $4.50
- For Honor – Year 1: Heroes Bundle – $6.00
- For Honor – Year 3 Pass – $6.00
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Deluxe – $14
- Might And Magic X: Legacy – Deluxe Edition – $6
- Prince Of Persia 3 – $2
- Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time – $2
- Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sand – Standard Edition – $2
- Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within – $2
- Rainbow Six Extraction – Standard Edition – $10
- Rayman 3 – $1.50
- Rayman Raving Rabbids – $2.50
- Riders Republic – Deluxe Edition – $20
- Watch Dogs 3 Legion – Deluxe Edition – $10.50
In other news, Ubisoft has also pushed out another enticing promotion on its official storefront, which is pretty similar to what Xbox Game Pass currently offers to aspiring gamers. In case you’ve been meaning to try out Ubisoft+, the timing now seems to be opportune. Grab your first month of the subscription model for as low as $1 for your first month. After that, though, the full pricing will apply, which is $15 per month.
In other news, though, Ubisoft is cooking up something special for 2024. According to an earnings call that was published online a week ago, the company is working on a “large game” that is scheduled to release between January and March next year. This could either be a hint at Star Wars Outlaws, which is already something we know of, or as fans speculate, a new Splinter Cell game, which has long been asked for.
Whatever the case, I sure know what fans are looking forward to from Ubisoft this year, and that’s none other than Assassin’s Creed Mirage—the next iteration in the iconic Assassin’s Creed franchise. The action-adventure open-world title is all set to release on October 12, which is eight days earlier than the launch of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍