In case you thought Xbox was running out of creative imagination, you’ve got another thing coming. Welcome yet another purchasable accessory toward your console experience—a mini hoodie that will warm up your Xbox Series X|S controller real good.
It’s launched right in time to accommodate gamers for the winter season, making sure that no controller perseveres the cold season bare. For $25 a pop, you can pre-order this cheeky little outfit for your gamepad from the Xbox Gear Shop.
- The Xbox Gear Shop is Microsoft’s very own apparel shop for all things Xbox, including apparel, accessories, drinkwear, home setups, office decorations, and even collectibles.
- One of the latest and, quite frankly, most bizarre additions to the Gear shop has been titled Xbox Mini Controller Hoodie and this one is a real cutie.
- Pre-orders for the adorable accessory have now gone live. It’s available in two different colors — Black and White — and each of them costs about $24.99. In addition, the item will start shipping by mid-February.
The listing on the Xbox Gear Shop for Xbox Mini Controller Hoodie appears to be recent. The manufacturer, however, has already laid out a schedule plan for the product’s shipping. If you happen to pre-order the item at the moment, you’ll get the Mini Controller Hoodie shipped between February 17 to February 18.
However, getting the product delivered at your doorstep can take a while. The estimate that Xbox Gear Shop has given out at the moment stands somewhere between February 18 to March 5. Still, the delay period isn’t that extensive from the time of the mini hoodie’s shipping from Xbox’s warehouse.
Here’s what the product details of the Xbox Mini Controller Hoodie reads, “It’s the time of year where you may want to cozy up with a nice hoodie. This winter don’t let your controllers feel left out with a mini controller hoodie.” Moreover, certain specifications of the controller’s apparel has also been enlisted.
- 100% Polyester mini hoodie that fits your Xbox Series X|S controller.
- Sublimation print design.
- Includes zipper and tiny arm holes for your controller.
In case you don’t really like what you purchase, the product offers a 30-day return policy for any statable reason. On a side note though, the Xbox Gear Shop has a fairly quirky drinkwear up for sale at the time of writing as well. It’s called Xbox Puffin Drinkwear ‘The Hoodie.’
This one’s already selling right now and if you order in recent times, you’ll get the product delivered to you in due time within December. It will set you back about $22.99 a pop and the official listing describes it as a nostalgic touch to your favorite 90s sweatshirt. What if you weren’t born in the 90s?
The Xbox Gear Shop by Xbox is pretty marvellous for all that it gets right. There’s a wealthy abundance of different products in there that Xbox enthusiasts will surely love looking into. Some of these include specially customized coffee mugs, flasks, glassware, hammocks, chairs, and even backpacks.
Are you going to be getting one of these for your Xbox controller? Do let us know in the comments section ahead the answer is a yes.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍