Nursery Rhymes are riddles you come across in Alan Wake 2. To solve these Rhymes, you must place specific dolls on some drawings to unlock unique in-game rewards. The Lighthouse Nursery Rhyme is located near the Watery Lighthouse overlooking the Stormy Sea.
Alongside reading my guide, don’t forget to watch eXputer’s video on solving the Lighthouse Nursery Rhyme in Alan Wake 2:
What Is Watery Lighthouse Rhyme
The Lighthouse Nursery Rhyme is a riddle you will find on an edge near the Watery Lighthouse. To solve this puzzle, you must place two dolls, located at the entrance of the Lighthouse, on specific drawings around the riddle based on the hints given to you.
Watery Lighthouse LocationThe Watery Lighthouse is located at the southeastern edge of the Watery Map.
- To reach the Watery Lighthouse, head west of the Watery Town.
- After crossing the bridge, you will find a small road on your left with a Lighthouse board.
- Heading up this road will take you to the Watery Lighthouse.
The Lighthouse Nursery RhymeOnce you have defeated the Taken, go around the Lighthouse to the edge overlooking the Stormy Sea. You will see a riddle surrounded by drawings of Ocean Waves, a Bird, a Heart, a Boat, and an Eye.
Finding the DollsAfter looking at the Rhyme, head toward the entrance of the Lighthouse, and you will find three dolls.
- Mother Doll
- Trickster Doll
- Wise Elder Doll
Rhyme SolutionCollect these dolls and head over to the rhyme location. To solve this Rhyme, players must place specific dolls on specific drawings.
- Put the Trickster Doll on the Ocean Waves drawing
- Put the Wise Elder Doll on the Eye drawing.
Solving this Rhyme will spawn a Taken Fisherman near the Lighthouse. You can easily defeat him using a few flash charges and a crossbow.
Lighthouse Nursery Rhyme RewardThe reward for solving this Rhyme and defeating the Taken Fisherman is a Charm waiting for you on the edge of Watery. Once you have solved the Rhyme, you will see ghostly footsteps guiding you somewhere.
- Follow these footsteps and start heading back towards the town.
- While following the road, turn right and head to this isolated water edge.
Here, you will come across a few half-submerged rocks on the edge of Watery and The Lighthouse Charm resting on one of these rocks.Collecting the Lighthouse Charm will increase the maximum health restored in safe houses.
That’s about it regarding the Alan Wake 2 Lighthouse Rhyme. While at it, you might want to look at the Best difficulty settings by Atik Younus for the best first-time experience. Additionally, consider going through the Voice Actors that feature in Alan Wake 2 to know about the cast that stars in this game.
- Alan Wake 2: How To Manual Save
- Alan Wake 2 Best PC Settings: High FPS & Optimization
- Alan Wake 2: All Editions Comparison + Best Edition
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍