You can obtain a gear chest in Prince’s Palace in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. The gear chest contains the Zanj uprising outfit or its upgrade schematics, depending upon the order in which you opened the chest. It is located on the eastern side of the Prince’s Palace in Harbiyah and can be found quite easily.
How To Get The Prince’s Palace Chest
The gear chest is located in Prince’s Palace, found in Harbiyah. It is located on the northeastern side of the Khuld sector.
While exploring, be careful, as there are around 20 guards scouting the area. Furthermore, there will be a marksman here as well. So, you won’t be able to use your eagle Enkidu to locate the gear chest.
- You need to go to the northwestern side of the Palace and look for a pergola.
- This pergola has red-colored drapes as well as banners on it that you can climb.
- Run over them, and you can climb the outer wall and go up all the way to the roof of the Prince’s Palace.
- Keep moving forward until you reach the Center Courtyard area, where there will also be some guards on the lookout.
- I will recommend killing the guards on the balcony first.
- Now, you can go to the northwestern side until you reach a shelter.
- There will be more guards and enemies for you to assassinate in the area.
Finding The Shelter
When you go out to the shelter, you can use the eagle vision to look for the second shelter with the gear chest.
- Go to the southeastern side and look for a set of stairs.
- Assassinate any guards patrolling the area and make your way to the main door of the courtyard.
- Now, make your way through the main doorway of the courtyard and turn right.
- On your left-hand side, you can locate the gear chest after passing through some screens.
The Assassin’s Creed Mirage Prince’s Palace chest has the Zanj Uprising Outfit in it.
If you have already opened one of the chests in the upper harbor or the Khurasan Gate Guard House, you will get a schematic of the Zanj Uprising Outfit instead.
- I will highly recommend going to both of the locations after to upgrade the outfit.
- When the outfit is equipped, the impact of illegal actions on notoriety is reduced by up to 40%, depending upon the upgrade.
- Besides the Zanj Uprising Outfit schematic, you will also need leather and steel ingot to upgrade the outfit.
My Opinion On The Prince’s Palace Chest
I highly recommend getting the Assassin’s Creed Mirage Prince’s Palace chest, even if you already have the Zanj Uprising Outfit. By getting the schematics in the other Gear chests, you can upgrade the outfit. The outfit is great if you have to steal from chests in open areas or pickpocket someone. It also decreases the chances of getting caught by enemies or guards.
And that was all on Assassin’s Creed Mirage Prince’s Palace Chest and how to get it. While you’re here, I highly recommend checking out the detailed review of Assassin’s Creed Mirage by Usama Mehmood to see his thoughts on the game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍