Despite its success, Baldur’s Gate 3 seems to be a hard and challenging game, and a lot of players are facing difficulty while trying to progress through it. So, players have started to look for cheats and trainers that can help them complete the game. In this guide, I will mention the best “Baldurs Gate 3 Cheats” along with a few trainers that can prove to be helpful while charging through Baldur’s Gate 3.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Cheats
If you are looking for any kind of in-game Baldurs Gate 3 Cheats command, then there is no such thing available yet. However, you can use different kinds of third-party applications to cheat in Baldur’s Gate 3. A list of third-party applications that can be used for the cheating purpose is listed below:
- Cheat Engine
- Cheat Mods
It has been over a decade since Cheat Engine made its debut. Players have been using this tool for cheating purposes, which helps them progress through different games, as many of these games are hard to beat for casual players, even on the easiest difficulty.
Right now, there are two different methods by which you can use Cheat Engine in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Cheat Manually
- Use Already Available CT Files
But before that comes the Download and Installation process of Cheat Engine.
Download And Install Cheat Engine
Players who have never used Cheat Engine before can follow the instructions given below to download and install Cheat Engine on their computers:
- Visit the official website of Cheat Engine.
- From the website, download the latest version of Cheat Engine.
- Once it is downloaded, open the setup icon and install Cheat Engine on your PC.
- Before running Cheat Engine, make sure to turn off your anti-virus as it can interfere with the functionality of Cheat Engine.
Now that you have downloaded and installed Cheat Engine. You can use it to create your own Baldurs Gate 3 Cheats. Follow the steps below to create your own cheats:
- First of all, run Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Now open Cheat Engine.
- Click on the glowing computer icon inside Cheat Engine.
- It will open a list of the currently running processes.
- From the process list, select Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Once you have selected Baldur’s Gate 3, it is time to create the cheat.
- I will use the Health points as an example.
- Let’s say you have 100 health points, type 100 in the value bar of Cheat Engine and click on First Scan.
- After that, open Baldur’s Gate 3 and engage in a fight with a foe.
- As your health points decrease, type the new value in the value bar and click on Next Scan.
- You will see that the number of addresses will decrease significantly.
- Keep repeating this process until you find the correct address for the Health Points inside Cheat Engine by seeing previous and current data that matches the changed health values.
- Once you have found the correct address, double-click that address to add it to the cheat table in Cheat Engine.
- Inside the cheat table, double-click on the value, and a small prompt will appear.
- Now you can type your own health value and click ok.
- In this way, you can change any other value to manipulate things in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Once you have created a list of multiple items, you can save it for future use.
- In this way, you won’t have to repeat the same process again and again.
Use Already Available CT Files
Players can also use Cheat Engine to Spawn items, increase the values of gold, increase the XP, and use Cheat Engine in many different ways. However, if one is to do all this manually, then it will take a lot of time and effort. For that purpose, there are pre-built Cheat Tables available made by the Baldur’s Gate 3 community. You can follow the steps below to download and use these pre-built Cheat Tables in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Visit the Fearless Community website and search for Baldur’s Gate 3.
- From the website, download the BG3.CT file.
- Open this file in Cheat Engine by double-clicking on it.
- Select Baldur’s Gate 3 from the process list.
- Now you will see a number of checkboxes.
- Checking these boxes will activate the available cheats.
Other than Cheat Engine, players can also use different Mods to cheat in Baldur’s Gate 3. These cheat mods can be downloaded from different mod websites, such as Nexus Mods. Follow the below instructions to Cheat in Baldur’s Gate 3 using Mods:
- Visit the official website of Nexus Mods and search for Baldur’s Gate 3 Mods.
- Now scroll through the page and find the suitable cheat mod for yourself.
- Once you have found the suitable cheat, follow the instructions given regarding that particular mod and use it in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Different mods contain different installation methods.
- Mods such as Baldur’s Gate 3 XP Boost, Gold Zero Weight, and many others can be found on the website.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Trainers
The third and last cheating technique that can be used in Baldur’s Gate 3 is Trainers. As compared to Cheat Engines and Cheat Mods, Trainers are way easier to use due to their user-friendly layout. All you have to do is toggle on or off the desired cheat once Baldur’s Gate 3 is up and running. Different trainers, such as WeMod, and FLiNG trainers, can be used in order to cheat in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Download trainers from their official websites.
- After that, simply install the trainers.
- Lauch Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Open the trainer.
- Toggle on and off the mentioned cheats in the trainer according to your requirements.
With all the information provided regarding the Baldurs Gate 3 Cheats, this guide comes to an end. In this guide, I have mentioned different methods which can be used to cheat in Baldur’s Gate 3, as it doesn’t contain any built-in cheat commands. Different third-party tools, such as Cheat Engine, Mods, and Trainers, can be used to cheat in Baldur’s Gate 3.
While you are at it, make sure to check out the other guides on Baldurs Gate 3. All of these guides can help you in different ways while you are on your journey in Baldurs Gate 3. Guides such as Best Sorcerer Build, All Companions in Baldurs Gate 3, Best Druid Builds, and many more have been covered.
- Baldur’s Gate 3: BEST Karlach Build
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Can You Use The Rope
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Wizard Subclasses
- Baldur’s Gate 3 BEST Shadowheart Companion Build
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍