One of the toughest challenges in Dave the Diver is the Revenge Time quest, in which you need to defeat Klaus, the Great White Shark. The major part of this challenge involves taking down Klaus, a shark boss. Not only is the shark tough to fight, but it is also hard to find it.
How To Complete Revenge Time QuestTo complete the Dave the Diver Revenge Time quest, you must kill Klaus, the Great White Shark, ideally using a long-range weapon.
Unlike previous enemies, Klaus is a tough opponent who will tear you apart at short range. So, carry a long-range weapon, dodge charms, and an extra oxygen tank because it might take a while. Given the size of Klaus, the hitbox will be big, so you do not need to be pinpoint accurate while shooting.
Klaus has multiple attacks you must be aware of; some will require maneuvering to avoid them.
- An attack that he uses the most is Bite, in which he will charge straight towards you from a distance.
- Most of the attacks include him charging from a distance towards you in a straight line.
- Therefore, it is very important to equip charms that let you dodge.
- With such charms, Klaus’ attacks will be ineffective.
- Klaus may use his tail to generate a whirlpool.
- Since the whirlpool covers the area horizontally, you can dodge it by swimming downward or upward.
- Defeating Klaus in Dave the Diver may take some time, so if you run out of oxygen or ammo, go toward the ocean floor and restock repeatedly.
As you keep damaging Klaus, a cut scene will appear where you’ll see Dave getting charged by Klaus. But as soon as it gets close, Clara appears in the scene and kills Klaus with just a punch, and with that, the Dave The Diver Revenge Time quest is completed. However, as Clara leaves and the quest is completed, make sure you approach the dead body of Klaus to get shark meat.
Where To Find KlausAlthough Klaus is big in size, finding it is easier said than done. Before finding Klaus, you will need to unlock it. For that, you will need to complete a specific quest and, after completing it, wait for the right weather conditions. So, you will first need to meet an old lady diver out on a raft named Clara.
- After meeting Clara, you will find out Klaus killed her husband long ago by creating a Vortex and pulling him underneath.
- According to her observation, Klaus only appears during stormy nights.
- Therefore, you must be at the right place at the right time.
- Once the preparation and weather conditions are ready, head toward the far right of the map.
- The vortex is twenty to fifty meters below water in Dave the Diver Revenge Time.
- Since Klaus has no specific location, you may have to make multiple attempts to locate him.
To complete the Revenge Time quest in Dave The Diver, you will first need to talk to Clara, an old lady diver. She will tell you about her husband’s death, so you must kill Klaus, the great white shark. Do not forget to keep an extra oxygen cylinder, charms for dodging, and a long-range weapon.
Be sure to check out this guide on how to find the Mjolnir in Dave the Diver to get your hands on a mighty melee weapon. For focusing on exploration and discovery, consider reading up on the location of the Atlantic Bonito. You can also boost your restaurant’s success by catching Marlins in Dave the Diver.
- Dave The Diver: How To Find Mjolnir
- Dave The Diver: How To Find Tube Corals
- Dave The Diver: How To Unlock Hidden Achievements
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍