Diablo Immortal is the latest entry to the critically acclaimed and widely popular Diablo franchise. This Mobile MMO-RPG is created and published by the developers at Blizzard Studios. Who are famous for the development of World of Warcraft and Overwatch.
Diablo Immortal, much like its mainline games, offers unique dungeon crawling gameplay. It is rich with loot to hunt as well as classes to build and grow. Today we will be discussing the Best Diablo Immortal Solo Classes that players can use to dish out optimal DPS.
Diablo Immortal takes place during the events of Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. The series is beloved by fans across the world for being one of the most “Cult Classic” videogame franchises. And now, players can experience the new title right in the palm of their hands via Mobile devices.
Diablo Immortal has a heavy emphasis on its classes. Each class is unique, has its special skills, and determines your playstyle. They all differ greatly, not just for combat but in certain scenarios too.
We have found only a few of these classes to be the friendliest for solo players of Diablo Immortal. So let’s take an in-depth look at those classes:
What Are Solo Classes in Diablo Immortal
There are over six different classes to choose from in the game. These classes range from tanks like the Barbarian build to versatile DPS classes like the Wizard of Diablo Immortal. Out of the total six class types, there are only three that we consider the best for Solo Gameplay.
Speaking of which, we have also made a detailed guide on the overall Best Classes in Diablo Immortal too. For now, The following are the best classes for solo players In Diablo Immortal.
- Demon Hunter
We will be briefly covering all the details about these classes. They are hand-picked solely to provide a comforting experience for solo progression. Similarly, they are flexible DPS classes to ease newcomer or beginner players for Diablo Immortal.
Moreover, these classes scale with your overall level. So why not check out our Diablo Immortal Max Level guide that entails the quickest way to level up your character to its limit.
So we will be looking at their basic attacks and the best skills of each class, as well as our preferred playstyle and guide to mastering them on the battlefield. Lastly, a short detail of the optimal builds for each class.
Demon Hunter Solo Class Guide
The Demon Hunter visually resembles the legendary vampire hunter Van Helsing. It is a class that focuses on ranged gameplay. They solely rely upon arrow bolts that apply piercing damage to enemies.
These bolts can primarily be infused and upgraded with explosive ailment damage. Aswell as even more helpful buffs and skills to polish your attack values.
The crossbows of demon hunters have great damage output. They are excellent for Single-target burst damage. Along with that, they also have close-range abilities for the intense moments of fights. These demon hunters harness the powers of shadow to defend themselves at close range.
However, it is no doubt that this class has excellent damage values. So we consider the Demon Hunter to be the ultimate sharpshooter DPS class of Diablo Immortal.
Primary Attacks of Demon Hunter
- Crossbow Shot: This attack allows you to shoot arrows while moving at decreased movement speeds. This primary attack also has an ultimate known as Volley.
The ultimate is essentially a beefier version of your basic attacks. However, they require you to charge them by using these same basic attacks.
Just how it sounds, ‘Volley’ lets players unleash a volley of bolt arrows at foes. This will be your main attack from start to end of your journey. Players can enhance the attack of crossbow shot by using the legendary crossbow “The Hungerer”. This is especially helpful as it imbues piercing damage and buffs your damage.
- Explosive Arrow: This skill provides explosive arrows which can deal insane damage. This attack explodes on direct impact and deals 25% Area-of-effect damage to other close enemies.
Furthermore, the ultimate is called Bola Shot. This ultimate replaces your normal explosive arrows with volatile bola shots for 12 seconds. These can deal staggering amounts of damage and also do knockback to foes.
The only downside to explosive arrows is that players will remain stationary. We highly suggest using this attack during the DPS phases on boss fights. It will also annihilate swarms of mobs with the correct timing.
The Best Skills of Demon Hunter
- Daring Swing: This is one of your Dash skills. This skill will allow your character you rope-swing onto a location and deal heavy damage. You will be invulnerable to damage during this action.
- Rain of Vengeance: This skill is a part of your damage skills. It allows you to launch a multitude of arrows up into the atmosphere. They deal area-wide damage to enemies and continue to do so for up to 4 seconds.
- Multi-shot: This skill lets you launch a wave of arrows in a single direction. This skill can be upgraded, and at higher levels, it can be very powerful to clear crowds of enemies.
- Knock-back Shot: This skill grants you the ability to shoot shadow energy imbued bolts. This skill can knock enemies away from you. It is useful when you are cornered and need room to breathe.
Demon Hunter Build in Diablo Immortal
The ideal Demon Hunter class should be focused heavily on increasing your overall damage. However, if you want the best sharpshooter build, the War Rags of Shal’baas set is perfect.
You will be granted the following bonuses by equipping different amounts of the set:
- 2/6 Armor Bonus: Primary Attack DPS value is increased by 15%.
- 4/6 Armor Bonus: Consecutive basic Attacks slowly increase your Attack Speed, up to a total of 25%.
- 6/6 Armor Bonus: Primary Attacks have a chance to increase your Attack Speed for 10 seconds, but this buff can only be activated once every 30 seconds.
Demon Hunter Class Playstyle
Players using this class should avoid getting overwhelmed in close combat. The demon hunter excels greatly at long-range DPS. It is a squishy and light class; however, they have high damage-dealing capabilities.
Especially since most of the skills have better performance when at distances from foes, the Multi-shot and Rain of Vengeance skills will be your heavy-hitting damage kits. Use them as much as possible during tough fights.
Multishot can be made even more powerful with the Flamespite weapon. It provides flaming arrows, which have even better damage scaling and a 10% decreased skill cooldown. You should opt to synergize most of the skills we mentioned to deal insane damage in short periods.
You can hold down your primary attack crossbow shot and move around freely. There is no need to continuously tap the action. So we prefer that you constantly move and shoot around the battlefield. The maneuverability can be further improved by using your daring swing dash skill. You should use this skill only when things get heated to get out of harm’s way.
Overall, Demon Hunter can be a great solo class for players looking for ranged gameplay in Diablo Immortal. Generally, it is also a fantastic class to clear most PVE content without any worries.
Crusader Solo Class Guide
The Crusader class can be described as the Paladin of the game. This class utilizes holy magic and melee combat prowess to shred enemies. They have access to buff skills which can immensely help teammates.
The Crusader class can be extremely flexible for most situations. They are considered excellent DPS classes as well as beneficial supports for Diablo Immortal. It is similar to the barbarian, but the major difference is that Crusaders can mitigate damage with their great shields.
They also have crowd control and Area-of-Effect skills that turn the tides of battle in your favor. So this class can easily be welcoming to new players looking for a versatile solo class in Diablo Immortal.
Primary Attacks of Crusader
- Punish: This action attacks the enemy and grants you hardened senses. This effect increases your block chance by 30% for two seconds. The ultimate of this attack is called the Counter-attack storm.
The ultimate essentially enhances the damage and guarding of Punish even more. It also provides a shield that absorbs damage equal to 20% of your maximum health for 3 seconds. ‘Punish’ as an attack is best used on single target opponents. It is very helpful when facing the bosses found in the Challenge Rifts and Helliquary.
- Sacred Fire: This attack ignites your sword with holy flames and dishes out area-wide damage. However, it can only deal with 25% of its damage to nearby enemies. Its ultimate is called Burning Heart.
The ultimate slightly increases the damage of holy flames. The sacred fire itself is best used as an attack for overcrowded situations. It can create an opening for you to breathe or regroup yourself.
The Best Skills of Crusader
- Falling Sword: This ability is your dash skill. It lets you spike your sword at a designated location. When struck on the ground, it deals Area-of-Effect damage. After which, players can activate the skill again to launch themselves into the heavenly skies. Dealing even more splash damage upon landing back.
- Draw and Quarter: This skill makes your character mount an angelic war horse. It dispels and removes any mobility hindering debuffs on your character for 6 seconds. It replaces your normal attacks with powerful strikes. Furthermore, this skill chain locks 8 nearby enemies together and around your horse.
- Consecration: This is an AOE skill that lets you sanctify the ground around you. It deals damage to foes caught in the blast for up to 6 seconds. Useful for heated encounters or when potentially cornered.
- Spinning Shield: This is perhaps the most powerful skill in the Crusader’s arsenal. It allows you to launch your shield at enemies in a straight line. Dealing huge stun damage while it returns to you. As it returns, it pulls enemies toward you like a magnet. Thus dishing out even more damage to your foes.
Crusader Build in Diablo Immortal
The Crusaders’ best build is the Draw and Quarter. It is based on the skill name and utilizes it heavily. So we are going to focus on an armor set for that specific build. It is the Windloft Perfection set. Also, consider reading our Diablo Immortal Crusader build guide.
The following buffs are granted by each piece from the set equipped:
- 2/6 Set Bonus: Gain the Thousand Winds buff. It increases your movement speed by 15%. However, this buff can be deactivated for 3 seconds if you get damaged.
- 4/6 Set Bonus: Increases your total DPS by 20% while Thousand Winds is active.
- 6/6 Set Bonus: You will gain a shield that makes you invulnerable to damage for 5 hits while “A thousand winds” is active. However, this shield will only be granted once every 40 seconds.
Crusader Class Playstyle
It is highly recommended that Crusader players focus on buffs and AOE damage. Synergizing most of the abilities will easily punish enemies trying to close the gap on you.
The holy attacks from the skills of Crusaders can work wonders against certain types of enemies. Before attempting tough bosses, always make sure you apply your buffs beforehand. This will ensure you deal maximum damage. Especially with the right setup, your character should remain healthy throughout the battle.
Crusaders can imprison entire areas in PVP. They eliminate most of the strategic skills of their foes. We highly suggest the Crusader if you want a solo class that is capable of being multitalented in Diablo Immortal.
Necromancer Solo Class Guide
Ever wanted to command the living undead and use underworld sorcery? Look no further than the Necromancer class in Diablo Immortal. It is the solo class with the most Jack-of-all-Trades. Meaning that with this class, players can freely enjoy the solo experience Diablo Immortal.
The Necromancer is similar to the Wizard. They both utilize spells and sorcery in their kits. However, we consider the Necromancer to be the more “Glass Cannon” character of this game. The necromancer has access to a variety of ranged spells as well as some prowess in close-ranged combat.
But most importantly, this class is unique as it allows you to summon your army of the underworld.
Primary Attacks of Necromancer
- Soulfire: This skill allows you to launch spirit fireballs at enemies. They can explode and deal 25% of the total damage to surrounding enemies. The ultimate is called Hungering Soulfire.
This especially enhances soul fire. You can launch multiple heavy bone spirits that can track your enemies at long distances. These can be especially deadly on singular targets.
- Bone Spear: It allows you to throw a bone spear that inflicts piercing damage. The bone spear at higher levels can pierce up to 2 enemies. However, the damage is reduced by 50% for each pierced enemy.
The ultimate is called Dread Skullscythe. It not only enhances the bone spear but also summons a giant scythe that deals massive damage to foes and knocks them back.
Before we continue, why not check our Diablo Immortal Extract Essence guide and learn how to do it.
The Best Skills of Crusader
- Command Skeletons: This skill grants you the ability to summon your skeleton army to a location. In doing so, it increases your attack speed by 80% for 4.5 seconds.
- Skeletal Mage: This unique skill allows you to summon your very own Skeletal Mage for 13 seconds. This mage tosses bolts of soulfire in a designated direction for a short time. It will be your main DPS skill for this class in Diablo Immortal.
- Dark Curse: This skill provides the ability to inflict curses on your enemies. It deals damage, but most importantly, it also reduces their visibility.
- Command Golem: This skill will summon a Bone Golem. He will be summoned for up to 24 seconds. It will attack enemies as well as stun them for 2 seconds.
Necromancer Build in Diablo Immortal
It is no doubt the most beneficial of Necromancer builds will be the Summoner Build. It emphasizes players using the summon abilities to cause havoc and mayhem on their enemies. So for this build, we will be looking for the armor set known as Shepherd’s Call to Wolves. Also, consider reading our Diablo Immortal Necromancer Build guide.
The following are its set buffs:
- 2/6 Set Bonus: Your summons provides 15% extra DPS.
- 4/6 Set Bonus: The critical hit chance of your summons is increased by 3%. It can be increased to a maximum of 18%.
- 6/6 Set Bonus: If your summons lands a critical hit, they will enter a frenzied state for 10 seconds. This frenzied state buffs their damage and attack speed by 100%.
Necromancer Class Playstyle
The ideal playstyle for every necromancer should be to repeatedly use their summons. Preferably, you should be steering away from most of the action in these instances. The most your character can do is fire off Soulfire bolts to distract foes or deal chip damage.
This build strategizes players to use their Command skeletons to provide single-target DPS. Command Golem to hurdle enemies together. And finally, Skeletal Mage and Dark Curse for devastating AOE splash damage.
It is worth keeping in mind that Necromancers tend to have low mobility. So players must be mindful of their positioning on the battlefield as long as they keep their summons strong and in the loop of summoning.
You will easily be able to trivialize most content of the game. Thus in our personal opinion, the necromancer is the Best Solo and DPS class in the entirety of Diablo Immortal.
It is also, in fact, a fan-favorite class for many diehard players in the community. It is fair enough since we also consider the necromancer the most fun-to-play class of the game.
This concludes our detailed guide on the best solo class In Diablo Immortal. We hope you experiment with all three of the mentioned classes and see what tailors to your playstyle the best. If you have any further questions, let us know down in the comments box below!
Next: Diablo Immortal Server