How To Get More Magic Find?
Magic Find is a rare attribute in Diablo Immortal, and it is relatively harder to get your hands on it. Since the release of Diablo Immortal, there are not many ways to increase Magic Find directly, but we will help you out in obtaining maximum Magic Find through special ways and tricks. You can try the following ways:
Upgrade Your Legendary Gems
All Legendary Gems in Diablo Immortal grant you Magic Find when they are upgraded to advanced levels.
If you have any Legendary Gems in your inventory, make sure to upgrade them to the highest possible level you can in order to receive more Magic Find from them. If you want to know about the Legendary Skill Stone in Diablo Immortal and want to get your hand on it, then make sure to visit our detailed guide on Diablo Immortal Skill Stone.
Invest in The Treasure Hunter Paragon Tree
The Treasure Hunter Paragon Tree is home to many secret skills and items. There are also some special skills that give a boost to Magic Find, so try to target the skills with maximum Magic Find percentage.
One thing you should keep in mind is that the Paragon Tree cannot be accessed until you have reached Paragon Level 50. So, make sure to save up your Paragon Points and invest them in the Paragon Tree in order to receive maximum Magic Find in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal Magic Find: Busting Myths
There are many misconceptions about Magic Find in Diablo Immortal. So, we have busted some Myths here that will clear all your confusion and questions regarding Magic Find.
- Magic Find does not increase the chances of finding a Legendary or Elite Item, but if you do find an Exceptional item, it will increase the chances of the item being Magical or Rare.
- Magic Find also works on Treasure boxes, Barrels, and loot-able chests.
- The maximum amount of Magical finds for a character is 1167% which is quite exceptional and will significantly get you Rare or Magic items.
- Magic Find also works on Act Monsters and bosses in Diablo Immortal.
- This attribute, along with the Barbarian‘s Find Item Skill, will greatly increase the chances for Magic items.
- Magic Find has a combined effect for Hirelings. For example, if you kill someone, you get only your percentage of Magic Find, and if a Hireling also kills someone, you will get a combined Magic Find of you and Hireling.
- Magic Find does not increase the number of items or drop rate of any Runes you come across.
- Magic Find does not work on Gambling items.
This concludes our guide on Magic Find and how to get maximum Magic Find in Diablo Immortal. If you are struggling to clear the quests in Diablo Immortal, then make sure to check our Diablo Immortal Side Quests guide.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍