Located in the northern reaches, Elden Ring Stargazer Ruins is a desolate and foreboding landscape filled with crumbling ruins and ancient structures. As players journey through the ruins, they will uncover hidden secrets and treasures and gain valuable experience that will help them on their quest to save the world of Elden Ring.
- Elden Ring Stargazer Ruins is located in the northern reaches of the game’s open world.
- The Ruins are accessible via the Mountaintops of the Giants.
- The following features make it worth the effort for the players to visit Stargazer Ruins.
- Houses a Deathroot collectible for in-game rewards
- Contains Freezing Grease, a consumable that adds freezing damage to weapons
- Features the Spirit Jellyfish quest, which leads to a powerful seal and a new game area
- Offers a puzzle that rewards players with the Primal Glintstone Blade, a valuable talisman
- Contains the 8th Deathroot location, guarded by several enemies and a boss
How To Get To Stargazer Ruins?To reach the Elden Ring Stargazer Ruins in Elden Ring, players must travel to the Mountaintops of the Giants. The ruins can be found in the central region of the Mountaintops, which can be accessed from either the north or south. There is another path from down on the surface of the Mountaintops. However, the path we are going to mention is the most suitable one.
- We will first move around before arriving at a Graveyard that we will simply roll through.
- Approaching the bridge, a bug skeleton emerges from the ground and shoots a beam.
- If the Skeleton spawns close to you, it will try to swipe you.
- You may kill or flee the skeleton, but killing it won’t yield any reward.
- Tibia Mariner on the Mountaintops signals proximity to Stargazer Ruins.
- Afterward, you are going to see Stargazer Ruins located above the western side of the valley.
- Then you can reach that place by crossing the bridge above Shack of the Lofty.
What To Find Inside The Stargazer Ruins?
Exploring the hidden secrets and treasures of the ruins can provide players with valuable information, but they must also face opponents, hazards, and riddles that require skill and planning to overcome.
- As soon as you enter the main building, you are going to hear a girl whispering, “Looking for her sister.”
- The ruins are an ancient temple dedicated to the worship of the stars and celestial beings.
- As players explore the ruins, they’ll encounter powerful enemies and deadly traps, adding to the challenge of the area.
- The Stargazer Ruins are said to hold many secrets and treasures, but these are well-guarded by the temple’s defenders.
- The location also contains a Deathroot, which is a collectible you give to a person to get rewards.
Freezing Grease At Stargazer Ruins
- Freezing Grease is a consumable that adds freezing damage to weapons.
- It can be found throughout Elden Ring.
- It is created by combining frozen components and solidified grease to coat armor with frost.
- However, the effect of Freezing Grease only lasts for a brief period.
- Players can locate the Freezing Grease in the eastern part of the Stargazer Ruins.
- It is held by a corpse at this location.
Spirit Jellyfish QuestThe Spirit Jellyfish sister is described as having a translucent body with glowing blue eyes and long tentacles. As we mentioned above, we are going to hear whispering.
- The whispering comes from the jellyfish, So what you need to do is to bring out this Jellyfish sister, Aurelia.
- She will give players a powerful seal that will grant them access to a new area of the game.
Spirit Jellyfish Sister’s PuzzleThe Spirit Sisters give you a puzzle to solve and in return, you get access to the underground chamber of the ruins. To solve the Jellyfish puzzle in Stargazer Ruins of Elden Ring, players must follow several steps.
- You probably have spoken with Spirit Tuner Roderica in Round Table Hall early on in the game.
- Then you speak with her as she sets up her shop immediately across from the blacksmith.
- She will tell you about a Summon Ash that she gives you and tells you to look after it.
- This is the Jellyfish summons; chances are that you already have it in your inventory, or maybe you even have been using it.
- Solving this puzzle does not cause you to lose the Summon Ash.
- The summoning icon appears on the left when facing the Jellyfish.
- That is your signal to take out spirit Jellyfish ashes, summon it, and then one sister will have a conversation with Aurelia.
- After their little conversation is made, both of them disappear, but you should not worry because your summon is not gone.
- Once they are gone, a message comes up “A seal was broken somewhere.”
- Afterward, you will receive the Fancy Spin Gesture, and then you can go down into the catacomb.
- Inside the catacomb, you will see a chest that you will open and receive a Primal Glintstone Blade.
Don’t worry if you killed the jellyfish at Stargazer Ruins; though you may be vile and nasty, it will always reappear whenever you take a break at a Place of Grace, allowing you to return and finish the puzzle at a later time.
Primal Glintstone BladeThe Primal Glintstone Blade is a rare and valuable talisman item players can obtain in Elden Ring.
- To acquire this talisman, players must first summon the Spirit Jellyfish by following a set of specific instructions.
- Players must solve a puzzle to get Primal Glintstone Blade from Spirit Jellyfish summoning.
- Primal Glintstone Blade reduces sorcerers’ FP costs by 25%, making it highly advantageous for them.
- Using the talisman will also result in a reduction of 15% of the player’s maximum HP.
Deathroot 8 LocationThe Deathroot is a crucial item category in Elden Ring that players can exchange for exclusive benefits and require to advance through the game’s challenges, bosses, and puzzles.
- The 8th Deathroot is located in Tibia Mariner on a ledge between Castle Sol Main Gate and Snow Valley Ruins Overlook.
- Several enemies guard the Deathroot, which can be found near the end of this area.
- In that place, you would also find a boss moving around in a boat that you would have to face.
- Defeating the boss isn’t difficult, as you have items, armor, and collectibles.
- Defeating these enemies and collecting the Deathroot will reward players with various items, including the Gurranq’s Beast Claw Incantation.
As players explore Elden Ring Stargazer Ruins, they will discover hidden secrets and treasures that will aid them in their quest to save Elden Ring’s world. Through exploring the mysteries of the ruins, players can learn more about the forgotten civilization that built the old temple dedicated to the worship of the stars and celestial entities.
Ultimately, Stargazer Ruins in Elden Ring offer challenging exploration with hidden treasures and mysteries. It will be entertaining for players to explore the ruins and finish the quest of the NPCs. Moreover, if you are a new Elden Ring player, you can find some tips here in this subreddit.
- Elden Ring Best Samurai Build
- Elden Ring Twin Maiden Husks Location
- Elden Ring Best Starting Class
- Elden Ring Icerind Hatchet Weapon
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍