- The "Your profile was signed out" error in Warzone 2.0 has been stopping gamers from playing with their friends.
- The error occurs whenever players try to queue up for a match while in a friend's lobby.
- Fortunately, the Profile error can easily be fixed by deleting the Saved Data on your Console.
- Players can also switch their "Game Voice Channel" to "All Lobby" to fix the problem in Warzone 2.0.
Nothing is more annoying than running into connectivity errors in Warzone 2.0. Recently, there have been lots of Warzone 2.0 Crashing reports and now players’ profiles are getting signed out forcing them to reconnect with the Call of Duty servers. The errors mostly occur when players are trying to find a match with their friends in a squad. Hence, to aid you, we will talk about Warzone 2.0 Your Profile Was Signed Out Error and its possible fixes today.
The “Profile was Signed Out” error, which has been a common issue for PS4/PS5 and Xbox players, has been around since the “Social Tab not working” issues in WZ 2.0. Fortunately, by searching the Subreddits and forums we have managed to find some legit fixes for most of these errors, including the Your Profile Was Signed Out Error.
Many returning Call of Duty players would be quite familiar with this error. Since it has been a reoccurring problem in Modern Warfare 2 and the old Warzone. With that said, let us now list down some proper fixes.
How To Fix “Your Profile Was Signed Out” Error In Warzone 2?
As we previously reported, players would frequently see the “Your profile was signed out” issue when attempting to enter a lobby while in a squad with friends. The error does not appear when players are queuing up with randoms as per our findings. Nonetheless, since the error is barring you from playing with your friends, it instantly becomes even more annoying.
Luckily, we managed to find some proper fixes for the “Your profile was signed out” error in Call of Duty WZ 2.0. The error is almost non-existent on PC, hence, today’s guide will only list down the possible fixes for PS4/PS5 and Xbox players. We all know there aren’t many things you can do to tweak the game files in these consoles.
Nevertheless, many players have seemed to fix the connectivity issue by simply restarting their consoles and internet routers. Restarting your system would allow it to reconnect with the Call of Duty servers, which could eventually fix the profile error in Warzone 2.0. However, all of us know that these fixes are not very reliable which is why it is important to familiarize yourself with some other legit fixes which we have mentioned below.
Delete Modern Warfare 2 Saved Data On The ConsoleThe first method is quite straightforward and can be performed within your gaming console. Deleting Saved Data is something almost every console owner is familiar with. From time to time, you will run into storage issues and end up deleting some saved data from the games you don’t play anymore. Similarly, when you delete the Modern Warfare 2 or Warzone 2.0 Saved Data on your PS4/PS5 or Xbox. It ends up fixing the “Your profile was signed out” error in Warzone 2.0.
We found the fix from a Reddit comment in the COD Warzone subreddit and the solution has done wonders for tons of different players. Therefore, we can assure you that the method is tried and tested and has been successful for a majority of players.With that said, let us now guide you on how you can delete Saved Files on PlayStation and Xbox. If you are playing Warzone 2.0 on Playstation (PS4/PS5) then you can follow the steps we have mentioned below:
- Start your PS4/PS5 and let the many load up.
- On your PS5 click the Gear icon (Settings) on the top right of your screen. For PS4, you can press the Up button on the D-pad and slide to the right to reach the Settings option.
- In the Settings menu, scroll down and choose “Storage“.
- Now from the list of options, click on “Saved Data“.
- You will now be able to see all your Saved Data from different games.
- Search for and Select “Modern Warfare 2” (Warzone 2.0) and then Delete it.
Once you have done that, back out of the menu and restart your PS. After it launches again, run the Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 application and see if the issue is fixed. And as per our judgment, you won’t get the “Your profile was signed out” error anymore!
On the other hand, Xbox users can follow these steps to fix the Profile bug in Warzone 2.0.
- Turn on your Xbox Console.
- Press the “Home Button” (the Xbox button) to open up the side menu on your Xbox.
- Now choose the “My games & apps” option below the “Home” button.
- Press “See All” at the next window that pops up.
- Choose “Games” and then look for Modern Warfare 2 from the list of games.
- Press the “Menu Button” (three horizontal lines) once you pick Modern Warfare 2. Then from the menu choose “Manage game & add-ons“.
- Now on the new screen, you will be able to notice the “Saved Data” option on the left side.
- Pick the option and then proceed to click on “Delete All“.
Set Voice Chat To “All Lobby”While scrolling through the same Subreddit, we managed to find yet another fix for the “Your profile was signed out” error in COD WZ 2.0. If for some reason the deleting saved data method doesn’t do the trick for you. Then you can also try out this method. Some players managed to fix the Profile signing out error by simply setting their Voice Chat to “All Lobby“.
There isn’t any logical explanation as to why the error relates to the Voice Chat setting, but we’re only trying to fix the error and this method seems to do the job smoothly. So without further ado, let’s guide you on how you can switch your Voice Chat to “All Lobby” on your PS, Xbox, or PC.
- Run Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 on your preferred gaming system.
- After the game loads up, head to the “Warzone 2.0” menu.
- Now click on the ‘Settings‘ icon on the top right side of your screen.
- In the Settings menu, head to Audio Settings.
- Scroll down to the section of “Channels“.
- From here choose “Game Voice Channels” and set it to “All Lobby“.
- Save your changes and back out of the Settings menu.
After that, try re-joining your friend’s lobby and queueing up for a game. The “Your profile was signed out” error should not appear now. With that, we conclude yet another legit fix for the connection error in COD Warzone 2.0.
Sign In Using A Different Profile
Lastly, there is another thing that you can try out. Although, we are quite certain that after trying out the first two methods your Profile signing-out error should be fixed. Nonetheless, if it still continues to bother you, then you can also quickly try switching out your Profile in Warzone 2.0.
You can do this by simply signing out of your current account on your gaming system. Choose another profile/account and then run Warzeon 2.0 with it. Check if the error comes up again or not. After running the game on the second account for a while, sign out of it and go back to your main profile.
Login into the main account and run Call of Duty Warzone 2.0. Join your friends and load up a match. The error should not appear now since you switched accounts and logged back into your main account on COD Warzone 2.0.
There you have it! A complete guide on How to fix the “Your profile was signed out” error in Warzone 2.0. The error should be gone for good once you try out the above-mentioned solutions, especially the Saved Data and Game Voice Channel methods. You can now get back into your groove with your friends and try securing some wins in Call of Duty Warzone 2.0.
There have been multiple errors that have already bothered a platoon of Warzone 2.0 players. We have encountered bugs like the Proximity Chat Not Working, A player that your platform denies error, and Lobbies not filling up. However, we have been constantly working to help out the community. By looking up legitimate fixes for every common error in Warzone 2.0.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 expanded its reach last week by releasing the highly-anticipated Warzone 2.0. Players can now create their best Loadouts consisting of the Best Assault Rifles, SMGs, Snipers, and Shotguns to fit their playstyle in Warzone 2.0’s new map called Al Mazrah. By using the top-level Tips and Tricks you can enhance your gameplay and win games with your friends effortlessly!
We hope you found our Error Fix guide helpful. For more informative articles related to Call of Duty Warzone 2.0, make sure to stick around at eXputer!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍