Progressing in Final Fantasy 16 requires players to gather Ability Points. Although there are many other ways to get Ability Points, one of them is by farming FF16 Bluebirds. These birds are basically enemies, and killing them gets you 40 Ability Points each! The guide below will include all details on where to find them and how to kill them.
What Are Bluebirds In Final Fantasy 16?
Bluebirds are, you guessed it, blue-colored birds! They can be found across the map, but the best place to find them is near Royal Meadows Obelisk. They can also be found in Sorrowise, near Martha’s Rest Obelisk.
Killing each FF16 Bluebird will provide you with 40 Ability Points each.
How To Farm Bluebirds?Farming Bluebirds requires you to travel to faraway places, so the trek should be worth it. There are a few steps below that can help increase the ability points farming, so make sure to follow those steps!
- Purchase the Wages of Warcraft; this will increase the Ability Points earned in combat by 20%. It can be purchased from Charon’s Toll after completing Chapter 23.
- Equip the Wages of Warcraft.
- Travel to the Royal Meadows Obelisk.
- Trek to Northreach.
- Kill the three Bluebirds here, alongside any extra birds there.
- Travel back to Royal Meadows Obelisk.
- The Bluebirds will respawn again, so you can go back and repeat this process.
Another spot to hunt and kill Final Fantasy 16 Bluebirds is in Sorrowise, near Martha’s Rest Obelisk. This, however, is quite a faraway place, and traveling here will take some time. If you do prefer this spot, it can be placed instead of Royal Meadows Obelisk, but the rest of the steps stay the same.
That is all there is to know about Final Fantasy 16 Bluebirds! Make sure to follow the steps above, and you will get more Ability Points than normal. Either location will provide you with a great number of Ability Points. Also, check out other guides, such as How Battle Systems Work, or All Characters In Final Fantasy 16! Make sure to leave a comment down below.
- Final Fantasy 16 Trophy List
- Final Fantasy 16: How To Use Limit Breaks
- Final Fantasy 16: All Dominants
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍