The GOW Ragnarok Zeus Armor makes its return in the latest update 4.00. The set increases the damage dealt by Kratos in exchange for receiving more damage. This extra damage is balanced out with a solid defense stat. The armor set was also found in the previous game too and was heavily favored by players for its perks and stats.
Steps To Obtaining The Zeus Armor
The armor of Zeus in GOW Ragnarok can only be obtained during the recently added NG+. In addition, players must complete the following objectives.
- Players can obtain the War Belt of Zeus by completing the Remnants of Asgard located in the Eastern Barri Woods, Vanaheim.
- The Cuirass of Zeus is obtained by defeating Gna, the Valkyrie Queen.
- Lastly, the Gauntlets of Zeus are obtained by completing the Remnants of Asgard in The Barrens, Alfheim.
War Belt Of Zeus
- In order to obtain the War Belt of Zeus, players must head to this location in the Eastern Barri Woods in Vanaheim.
- Here, players will encounter the Remnants of Asgard.
- During this encounter, players will face off against multiple hordes of Asgardian soldiers and a Drake.
- We recommend saving your Spartan Rage and Runic attacks for this Drake, as it has a decent amount of health.
- Once all enemies are dealt with, players can obtain the War Belt from the red chest in this area.
Cuirass Of Zeus
- Players can obtain the Cuirass worn by the king of Olympian Gods by defeating the Valkyrie Queen, Gna.
- This fight can only be accessed after completing the main story. In addition, players must be in NG+ to obtain this set.
- As Gna is a powerful enemy, we recommend checking out our guide on how to beat Gna for the smoothest experience possible.
Gauntlets Of Zeus
- As for the Gauntlets of Zeus, players will have to do yet another one of the Remnants of Asgard.
- This time, players will be heading to The Barrens, located in Aflheim.
- In this location, players will encounter a duo boss fight against Skinnr and Sterkr.
- These enemies are very slow so that they can be beaten easily.
- We recommend players let Freya take the aggro of one enemy to make the fight much more bearable.
- Also, just keep track of the unblockable attacks and parry everything else, and they will go down in no time.
- Once both Skinnr and Sterkr are dead, players will be able to obtain the Gauntlets from the red chest.
Perks Of The Armor Of Zeus
- With the whole Armor set of Zeus, the damage dealt by Kratos’ Melee and Runic attacks is increased by 80 percent.
- However, the catch is that the damage received by Kratos is increased by a whopping 200 percent.
- This set is only for experienced players as it requires a lot of skill to use.
God of War Ragnarok expands upon the original 2018 reboot in every way, including more boss variety, enhanced combat, and much more value in exploration. Santa Monica Studios have done justice to these characters and ended the Norse saga with a bang with a spectacular finale. The game is second to the likes of Elden Ring speaks volumes about its quality.
There you have it; with our guide on how to get Zeus armor in GOW Ragnarok, you can use the armor made just for the king of Olympus to decimate your foes.
Check out our guide on the best Blades of Chaos handles. If you wish to unlock all Aurvangar Wetlands collectibles, take a look at our guide. Similarly, here are all Jotunheim collectibles that can be obtained. Lastly, make sure you check out all Nornir Chests that can be obtained throughout the Realms.
- God Of War Ragnarok: How To Get Bonded Leather
- God of War Ragnarok Draupnir Spear Handles
- The Best Shields In God Of War Ragnarok
- God of War Ragnarok: How To Heal
- How To Get Artillery Of The Ancients In God Of War Ragnarok
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍