Granblue Fantasy Relink is all about making a party that can destroy the opponents. That can be done by various upgrades, tweaks, and sigils. While players focus more on the other aspects, sigils are often neglected, but they help a lot in combat. That is why selecting the best sigils in Granblue Fantasy Relink is extremely important.
- Author’s Note: This guide consists of the knowledge that I have gained by spending nearly 15 hours in Granblue Fantasy Relink, so that should make it a trustworthy source of information for you.
Best Sigils From Tier 1-3
The following is an overview of the best sigils I could find in-game from tier 1-3:
|Level 1 to Level 5
|Damage Dealt +5/8/11/15/17%
|The Best Sigil To Increase Crit Damage
|Critical Hit Rate
|Critical Hit Rate +5/6/7/8/9%
|The Best Sigil To Increase Crit Rate In Granblue Fantasy Relink
|Damage Dealt To Weak Points +4/7/10/14/16%
Back Attack Damage +4/7/10/14/15%
|The Best Sigil To Increase The Damage From Behind In-Game
|The Best Sigil To Increase The Overall Attack Power
|Boost Defense By A Max of 4/7/11/14/17%
|The Best Sigil To Increase The Defense In Granblue Fantasy Relink
|Recover 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1% Of Your Max HP
|The Best Sigil To Gain Health Overtime In-Game
|The Best Sigil To Increase Overal Health In Granblue Fantasy Relink
|Boosts Attack By A Max Of +8/11/14/17/20% (At 100% HP)
Boosts Attack By At least +1.2/1.6/2.1/2.5/3% (At 25% Health)
|The Best Sigil To Increase Attacks Based On Health
|Invincibility +1 sec.
Recover 1.5/1.8/2.2/2.6/3% Of Max Health
|The Best Sigil To Gain Buffs While In Combat
|The Best Sigil To Speed Up EXP Farming In Granblue Fantasy Relink
1. Critical Damage
- Why I Chose This: I chose Critical Damage Sigil because it tips every battle in your favor!
Dealing with critical hits in combat is extremely important. You can use Critical Damage Sigil to increase the damage tremendously. However, just increasing the critical hit damage won’t be enough, as you would also need a higher chance of hitting them.
2. Critical Hit Rate
- Why I Chose This: The critical hit rate is extremely important in Granblue Fantasy Relink as it increases the chance of hitting high-damage attacks on the enemy.
The previous Sigil increased the Critical Hit Damage, but increasing the Critical Hit Rate is just as important. The Critical Hit Rate Sigil will boost your total CHR based on the level. I currently have the level 6 sigil, and it increases the Crit Rate by 10%, which, in my opinion, is more than enough for mid-game. That makes it one of the best sigils in Granblue Fantasy Relink.
- Why I Chose This: I chose this sigil as the Weak Point Damage is one of the best mechanics in-game, and if that can be increased, then it can help a lot in combat.
This sigil boosts damage not only against weak points but also against attacks from behind. The Exploiter is a useful Sigil, as there will be many times in combat when this will come in clutch!
4. Attack Power
- Why I Chose This: Attack is the most basic sigil that can be applied to anyone, and it can increase the overall DPS. That is why it is extremely important.
The Attack Power Sigil is a basic yet effective one that can help tremendously in combat. Mostly, these types of sigil can be given to DPS or balanced characters for more damage.
- Why I Chose This: Focusing on just offensive can backfire in combat, which is why it is necessary to have a character equipped with defensive sigils.
Just like the offensive Sigils the defensive ones are important too. The Garrison Sigil can increase your defense by a tremendous percentage and can help you in combat. This sigil will ensure you have a high chance of survival in combat.
- Why I Chose This: In a few fights, I didn’t bring a healer, so the Regen Sigil played an important role in keeping me alive through the fight.
Another important Sigil on the list is the Regen one. If you don’t have a good healer in your party, then I would highly recommend getting the Regen Sigil, as it automatically recovers health over time. You won’t have to meet any type of requirement as your health will recover as you focus on the combat.
- Why I Chose This: In mid-game, trying to level up new characters can be hard, so using the Health Sigil can help a lot.
You would also need to consider having more Health in battle, as the base HP of most characters is pretty low. The Health Sigil can increase your HP tremendously based on the level. That makes it fall among the best sigils in Granblue Fantasy Relink in my opinion.
- Why I Chose This: The Stamina Sigil can increase attacks based on health, so staying at 100% health will tremendously increase the overall damage.
If you have a tank and a healer in your party, then you might want to get the Stamina Sigil. This sigil will boost the attacks of your character based on their health. Your main focus after equipping this sigil should be having health as high as possible.
9. Nimble Defense
- Why I Chose This: Nimble Defense is on my list as it can be activated after a perfect dodge in combat and provides some good buffs.
The Nimble Defense is a little complicated but highly recommended. The sigil can extend your invisibility period, boost defense, and restore some of your health after a perfect dodge. To use the effects of Nimble Defense, you will have to master dodging, and believe me; it will be worth it as the rewards are pretty generous.
10. Fast Learner
- Why I Chose This: Fast Learner Sigil can help you a lot if you are planning to farm EXP for new or existing characters in Granblue Fantasy Relink.
The last sigil on the list is the Fast Learner, as it can help you a lot in gaining EXP. If you want to farm EXP to increase the level of your characters, then I would highly recommend getting the Fast Learner Sigil. It can be upgraded and provide a ton of boost that can help you a lot while farming.
The Best Sigils in Granblue Fantasy Relink – My Take
In my opinion, the best sigils are the ones that are associated with the offense, as I love fast-paced combat.
The Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage Attack, and Weak Point Attack are the best sigils that you can get in-game. These sigils can increase the DPS of your characters tremendously and allow them to deal some massive damage. Ultimately, they will make your experience a lot better if you are aiming to build a DPS character.
That is almost everything you would want to know about the best sigils in Granblue Fantasy Relink. While you are at it, you should check out the review of Granblue Fantasy Relink by Hanzala Iftikhar. After that, make sure to read the best healers guide along with the best characters and best offensive skills for them to dominate the combat.
- Granblue Fantasy Relink: Not Responding
- Granblue Fantasy Relink: Black Screen Error
- Granblue Fantasy Relink: How To Fix Network Error
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍