Each character in Granblue Fantasy Relink has been given an element. Similarly, the main character has the wind element, and many players would want to main him. Players can use the main character in Granblue Fantasy Relink as a DPS, Sub DPS, Support, Healer, and Tank, so it is essential to know his best build.
- Why Trust Us: Obaid has spent over 15 hours in Granblue Fantasy Relink, so he can be trusted as a reliable source of information for you.
Best Main Character Build
- Why I Chose This: I chose this particular build as it allows the main character to deal some great damage and also acts as a Sub DPS that can allow another DPS to shine.
The following is an overview of the best main character build according to me:
|Rain of Arrows, Rage, Decimate, Overdrive Surge, and Reginleiv.
Sigils: Attack Power, Critical Power, Critical Damage, and Combo Finisher Sigil.
|The main focus should be on the offensive skills and over mastery but players should also unlock some defensive skills for buffs.
|The Best Main Character Build For High DPS In Granblue Fantasy Relink.
My Best Main Character build focuses on dealing more damage, as that is the best way to play him. While there are better options in each category, the players who want to main the MC can build him as a DPS. You are free to choose how you want to build your character, but I would recommend playing it as a DPS or a Sub DPS.
- High DPS.
- Can also act as a Sub DPS.
- Charged attack deals a good amount of damage.
- Has some great offensive skills.
- Pretty easy to master.
- There are some characters that can overshadow him as a DPS.
- The play style is too straightforward.
However, the following are the ones that I would recommend using:
- Rain of Arrows: A ranged attack that most hits the opponent even if they are walking. It is one of my favorite main attacks, so I highly recommend you try it.
- Rage: The main focus of the build is to increase the offensive capabilities, so Rage will increase Attack by 15-30%, which greatly helps combat. The effect and strength of the skill will be based on the level of the arts.
- Decimate: This is one of the best offensive skills of the main character that unleashes continuous slashes with a large radius. While the radius isn’t as large as Setsuna, it is useful.
- Overdrive Surge: Using this skill will deal a massive amount of stun and some damage to the opponent. This can be helpful against human enemies and bosses.
- Reginleiv: One of the most basic attacks that payers can have since the beginning. It doesn’t deal much damage but is helpful for the early game.
The aforementioned skills are necessary to make the best build for the main character in Granblue Fantasy Relink. So, choose any 4 among them.
Best Weapons & Sigils
- Durandal As The Weapon: In my opinion, Durandal is the best weapon for great damage, but it unlocks a little late. You must complete the Chapter 7 Quest: Furious Onslaught to use this Durandal. This weapon will allow your character to deal more damage, so I recommend getting it.
- Sigils: I currently use the Attack Power, Critical Power, and Combo Finisher Sigil on the main character. In my opinion, these are the best sigils, but you can change the Attack Power one with the Critical Damage Sigil for more damage. According to the situation and boss, you can change the sigils.
Sigil slots can be increased by unlocking from the defensive and offensive mastery. As per my experience, you can equip 3 sigils without doing the hard quest at a time. The exclusive sigils of the main character are Stun Power and Linked Together.
Now, you have to focus more on Mastery, too, to make the best main character build in Granblue Fantasy Relink. It is not difficult to just focus on the important skills in the Offensive and Defensive sections. Make sure to unlock the sigil slots, too.
Aside from that, make sure to apply mastery on the main character to get some additional bonuses. However, the main requirement for that is reaching level 100. My character is already level 100, so you can see what additional bonuses he has in the image above.
The play style of the main character is pretty simple. There aren’t many complications, as you just have to figure out some of the combos and how to apply them in combat.
- Pretty Straightforward Combat: The main character mostly focuses on buffs and offensive damage. The damage it deals is mostly from the close range, so it involves spamming, too. Even if you don’t learn its playstyle, you shouldn’t have much trouble as he is a pretty simple character.
While the character doesn’t have many cool combos, you can hold Y/Triangle, and he will charge the attack. Wait until the attack is fully charged, then release the button for a great combo. It deals a lot of damage, but its execution is hard.
My Take On The Best Main Character Build
I think the main character is a pretty straightforward character, but his DPS potential can be increased tremendously with the build I have mentioned.
I have the main character at level 100, so I have played a lot with him. He can act as a good DPS and a sub-DPS. Personally, I prefer Narmaya more as she has a pretty complicated and cool playstyle and uses the main character as a Sub DPS. In my opinion, that is the best way to utilize this character.
That is almost everything you would want to know about the best main character build in Granblue Fantasy Relink. While you are at it, check out the thorough review of the game by Hanzala Iftikhar. After that, make sure to read the guide on the best Narmaya build, along with the best Katalina build. After that, read the guide on the best tanks in Granblue Fantasy Relink.
- Granblue Fantasy Relink: Best Healers
- Granblue Fantasy Relink: The Best Characters
- Granblue Fantasy Relink: The Best Party
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍