Granblue Fantasy Relink has nearly 20 characters, and each of the characters has different skills. There are a total of six elements, and each character is assigned one. Players can unlock their skills after spending some mastery points. The skills are divided into two separate parts: offensive and defensive. There are many offensive skills, so selecting the best ones in Granblue Fantasy Relink can be hard.
- Author’s Note: I have organized this guide on the best offensive skills after spending over 10 hours in-game, so that should make my guide a trustworthy source of information for you.
Best Offensive Skills In-Game
The following is an overview of the best offensive skills I have unlocked of different characters:
|The Best Offensive Wind Skill In Granblue Fantasy Relink
|The Best Offensive Dark Skill In-Game
|Rain of Arrows
|The Best Ranged Wind Skill In-Game
|The Best Offensive Skill For Parry In Granblue Fantasy Relink
|The Best Offensive Water Skill In-Game
|The Best Offensive Skill For Buffs In-Game
|The Best Offensive Healing Skill In Granblue Fantasy Relink
1. Empty Mist
- Why I Chose This: Empty Mist is at the top of the list due to its high damage and the fact that the skill can be charged and deal more slashes based on Yodarha’s triple shroud marks.
Empty Mist is exclusive to Yodarha, who can be unlocked later on. I would recommend using your crewmate card on Yodarha to use the best offensive wind skill.
- Deals Tremendous Amounts Of Damage: I recently unlocked Yodarha, and his Empty Mist skill surprised me. This skill unleashes a cyclone of slashes, and if you hold the skill button while activating it, the slashes will increase. Also, you can use the skill for longer based on the triple shroud marks of Yodarha.
- Why I Chose This: I chose Setsuna as its execution is great, it looks appealing, and the damage it deals is massive.
Setsuna is a skill exclusive to Narmaya, and players can unlock it by spending some mastery points; unlocking it is worth it. Its execution and damage make it fall among the best offensive skills in Granblue Fantasy Relink.
- Doesn’t Just Look Good: Setsuna is arguably one of the best-looking skills in-game. However, that is not everything about it, as it deals massive amounts of damage to the enemy. The skill can be charged, and the charges are based on the butterfly count.
3. Rain Of Arrows
- Why I Chose This: I chose Rain of Arrows as the best-ranged skill due to its ability to hit the opponent from the long range. Also, it deals some great damage to more than 1 enemy.
Wind element is given to the main character, so it is necessary for you to figure out the best skill for him/her. During my playthrough, I came to the conclusion that Rain of Arrows is the best one for the main character. Players can trigger this skill from a long range and hit the targets even if they are moving.
- Can Be Used In All Scenarios: I have used the skill more than I can remember. You might encounter some bosses who can resist the attack, so see other skills till it stops resisting, and then you are free to use Rain of Arrows.
4. L’Ombre d’Hier
- Why I Chose This: L’Ombre d’Hier is on my list due to its great damage and its ability to parry and counter the opponent’s attack.
If you want a skill that can parry and counter opponents’ attacks, then you should unlock Siegfried. He has the best offensive skill, L’Ombre d’Hier, that you can use to parry and counter.
- More Than A Parry: L’Ombre d’Hier can do more than just parry, as it is an offensive skill. You can time the skill based on how the enemy attacks and simply parry and counter. The damage it deals is pretty good, as Siegfried is a heavy-hitting character.
- Why I Chose This: Lawinensturm is exclusive to Lancelot and can be used multiple times in a row, meaning it can deal some great damage.
Lawinensturm, an ice-infused skill exclusive to Lancelot’s, can be used from a pretty long range and deals pretty high damage. That makes it one of the best offensive skills in Granblue Fantasy Relink.
- Spammable Skill: The great thing about the Lawinensturm skill is that you can spam it from a range, which makes the overall damage pretty high. The skill will be available from the start, so you won’t have to spend mastery points.
6. Wild Gunsmoke
- Why I Chose This: I chose Wild Gunsmoke as it gives two different types of buffs that increase the attack damage by 50% and the Critical Rate chance by 30%.
You can unlock Wild Gunsmoke, a skill exclusive to Rackam, by spending some Mastery points. You can get some great buffs exclusive to this character by doing so.
- Two Buffs & One Debuff: The Wild Gunsmoke is a two-edged sword, but it has more benefits, in my opinion. When you use the skill, you will get a 50% increase in attacks and a massive 30% increase in the Critical Rate. However, you will lose 30% defense, so having a healer on the team would be necessary.
- Why I Chose This: Lawinensturm is exclusive to Lancelot and can be used multiple times in a row, meaning it can deal some great damage:
Once you unlock Ferry, you will not have to unlock the Benediction skill, as it will already be available. I recommend getting her as she can use the skill over time and heal herself and the nearby allies.
- Does More Than Just Healing: Benediction is an offensive skill, so it does more than just healing. Upon activation of the skill, it will heal the party members and grant a 10-20% boost in defense and a 20% boost in attacks. Due to that, it falls among the best offensive skills in Granblue Fantasy Relink.
The Best Offensive Skills – My Take
The skills differ as they all belong to a certain character, but if I had to choose the best ones, I would go for Setsuna and Empty Mist.
Setsuna and Empty Mist both deal tremendous amounts of damage. However, they are both limited to characters that players need to unlock. In my opinion, unlocking the respective characters for their skills is worth it, as it makes the overall experience pretty great.
Community Poll – What’s Your Pick?
That is almost everything you would want to know about the best offensive skills in Granblue Fantasy Relink. While you are at it, you should also check out the complete review of the game by Hanzala Iftikhar. After that, make sure to read the guide on the best healers in Granblue Fantasy Relink to increase your chance of survival.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍