Granblue Fantasy Relink has just been released and features some pretty great characters. I have liked the boss battles pretty much, but there are several things to keep in mind. One of the most crucial things to have is the best healer in your party for Granblue Fantasy Relink. Without the healer, you might not be able to survive many of the challenging fights.
- Author’s Note: I have spent over 10 hours in Granblue Fantasy Relink, so that makes my guide a trustworthy source of information for you.
Best Healers In-Game
The following is an overview of the best 5 healers available in Granblue Fantasy Relink:
|How To Unlock
|She has been unlocked since the beginning.
|The Best Early Game Healer In Granblue Fantasy Relink
|She has also been unlocked since the beginning.
|The Best Alternative For Katalina
|Can be unlocked after getting the crewmate card from Seiro at the beginning for chapter 4.
|The Best Character For Healing & Buffs In Granblue Fantasy Relink
|Is available from the start.
|The Best Healer To Heal Your Party Over Time
|Also available from the start.
|The Best Healer for Solo Play In Game
- Why I Chose This: I chose Katalina because apart from healing your party she can also partake in the offense.
Katalina will be available from the start, so she is the best starter healer in Granblue Fantasy Relink. Not only can Katalina heal, but she can do some great damage to the opponents, too. I have cleared chapter 5, and she is still on my team due to her great healing, buffs, damage, and overall character.
- Can deal some good damage to the opponents.
- Is available from the very start.
- Can heal a lot of HP from the start.
- Some better options can be unlocked later on.
- Why I Chose This: Rosetta is an alternative for Katalina due to her ability to heal and remove the debuffs applied by the enemies.
If you by any chance don’t like Katalina, then there is another character you can choose. Rosetta has some interesting dialogues and is very capable on the battlefield, too. I have tried Rosetta as a healer; she not only heals but also removes the debuffs.
However, I prefer Katalina over her as she is a better healer for the early game, but I like Rosetta more as a character. Rosetta might not be the best healer in Granblue Fantasy Relink, but she is one of the best.
- Pretty charming and a fun character to have at the party.
- Can deal some pretty decent damage to the early area enemies.
- Can heal your party along with removing debuffs.
- Her healing skill unlocks after some time.
- Why I Chose This: I have chosen Ferry as she can heal your party members and also provide various buffs that can help during combat.
Another great healer on the list is Ferry. She is available from the start, so you will have to get her by giving the crewmate card to Seiro in the city. You can get three crewmate cards from Seiro till chapter 8. The first one you will get will be at the beginning of chapter 8, so make sure to use it wisely.
If you want to utilize it on Ferry, make sure to check out her playstyle first. I spent my first card on her, and it turned out to be a good decision.
- Has some high-damage attacks.
- Can provide some decent healing over time.
- Ferry can also provide some buffs that can help in combat.
- The healing skill unlocks after some upgrades.
- Requires a crewmate card to be unlocked.
- Why I Chose This: Io is available from the beginning and is a capable healer, which is why I have added her to this list.
The starting characters are mostly healers, and all of them are pretty good. I have almost completed 50% of the story, and these characters are still viable. Io is one of those characters, and she is a pretty good healer. If you are looking for a healer who would just cast a spell to heal you over time, you should have her on your team.
- Can heal your party over time.
- Her healing is pretty decent.
- Can also enhance the potency of healing skills used by yourself or by the allies.
- Has low health, critical rate, and damage.
- Only viable as a healer.
5. Main Character
- Why I Chose This: I have chosen the main character to be on my list as some players might want to play solo or play mostly with the default character.
If you mainly want to play with your character or want a solo experience in Granblue Fantasy Relink, then the best healer for that is the main character. The element of your main character will be wind, so it is more focused on the offensive skills. However, I unlocked a skill called Panacea that can heal a lot of health based on the Arts level.
If you have increased the Arts level, the healing will be massive. This can really enhance your solo experience, but I would recommend playing with a party.
- Has some great skills that can be unlocked before Chapter 5.
- While the MC can do some great damage, it can also provide good healing.
- Heals more HP based on the Arts Level.
- The main character is pretty bland.
- Unlocks after spending some mastery points in the master tree.
Best Healer In Early & Mid Game – My Take
I think the best healer until chapter 5 is Katalina, as she can provide some decent healing and partake in combat.
Several healers are available from the start, so it could be a little difficult to choose the best one. However, after playing the game for several hours, it was pretty to pick one, and that is arguably Katalina. Her healing skills are also available from the start, so she is definitely a beneficial character.
That is almost everything you would want to know about the best healer in Granblue Fantasy Relink. I have made a top-five list by spending several hours in-game, but there might be some personal preference involved. So, you can select any based on your preference, too. While you are at it, check out the complete and thorough review on Granblue Fantasy Relink of eXputer’s Gacha Games fan Hanzala Iftikhar.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍