Guide Paradox Honkai Star Rail is an Adventure Mission enhanced with multiple choices that ultimately lead to different endings. This adds an exciting layer of unpredictability and replayability to the game.
Paradox Honkai Star RailTo unlock the Guide Paradox Honkai Star Rail, players must respond to Arlan’s message requesting assistance with the elderly researchers on the Herta Space Station. These researchers have shown a preference for the player’s aid over the station’s Security Department, leading to their request for help.
Quest WalkthroughIf you don’t receive the message from Arlan about the elderly researchers, keep doing Adventure Missions in the Herta Space Station until you receive it. Players have reported receiving the message at different times.
- Once you receive the message, go to the Master Control zone and talk to Esther about the videotapes.
- Esther will tell you to find three videotapes in the Supply Zone.
- Follow the navigation on your map to find the videotapes in the specified locations.
- After obtaining the tapes, your character will pass out and wake up in the Medical Bay.
- Joanne will explain that you passed out due to the information you obtained and take you to meet Sheila.
- Sheila will ask you to find her memory fragment, which is located on a monitor near the Electrical Room Space Anchor in the Supply Zone.
- Interact with the monitor on the far right to obtain Sheila’s Character Script.
- Confront Gunn with the information you’ve gathered and listen to his explanation. Gunn will ask you to have Sheila perform a series of commands.
- Choose one of the three different options, each with its own ending.
- To confirm your choice, speak with Gunn.
- After making your decision, talk to Joanne to learn the outcome.
- Finally, return to Esther in the Herta Space Station to complete the mission.
Honkai Star Rail Paradox ChoicesGuide Paradox Honkai Star Rail offers players three possible choices with different endings. These are:
“Please tell Sheila the truth”
- Result: This choice leads to the bad ending of the Guide Paradox, where Sheila’s cognitive module becomes overloaded and damaged due to the information overload.
“Please ‘fix’ Sheila’s cognition”
- Result: Choosing to fix Sheila’s cognition will lead players to a good ending of Guide Paradox. Although Sheila will never know the truth about her past, she can live a happy life without the burden of that knowledge.
“Please destroy Sheila”
- Result: This choice leads to the neutral ending of Guide Paradox. Joanne will remark on the unfortunate loss of such a perfect creation, but there won’t be any negative reaction.
Guide Paradox Honkai Star Rail is an Adventure Mission that offers three possible choices with different endings. Now, it’s up to you whether you want Sheila’s destruction, her fixation, or her to know the truth.
If you are interested in the lore of Honkai: Star Rail, read our guide on Memory Bubble and experience other people’s memories and get deep into the lore of Honkai: Star Rail. Moreover, read our guide on the Best Team Comps and take on the enemies easily. If you want to create the team comp by yourself, add the Best Characters in Honkai Star Rail.
- Honkai Star Rail Gift Codes
- Honkai Star Rail: Plot
- Honkai Star Rail: How To Get Kafka
- Honkai Star Rail: All 7 Elements
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍