Honkai Star Rail Memory Bubbles are floating blue orbs containing memories scattered throughout the Herta Space Station. However, you cannot access them until you obtain more information about them. The game does not provide direct guidance on who to approach for this knowledge.
How To Touch Honkai Star Rail Blue Memory Bubbles
First, you need to locate and speak to Herta to unlock the ability to touch Memory Bubbles.
- Herta is located behind the elevator in Storage Zone Level 2.
- To get to Herta, you will have to complete a simple light bridge puzzle.
- Once you have unlocked the ability to touch Honkai Star Rail Memory Bubbles, find one and interact with it.
- From the options that appear, select “Touch the Memory Bubble” to activate it.
- There is also a high-level enemy near Herta with a Bountiful Treasure behind it. However, you will need to unlock level 5 characters to take it on early.
Location Of Herta
- Open the map and select Storage Zone.
- Fast travel to the Courtyard point, which is on the first floor, right next to the elevator.
- Head up the elevator to Storage Zone Level 2.
- Once you exit the elevator, walk to the back of it to find Herta on the other side.
- Solve the light bridge puzzle to get to her.
- When you see a Memory Bubble, interact with it and select “Touch the Memory Bubble” from the options.
Keep in mind that there is a strong enemy near Herta, and you will need a level 5 character to defeat it and get the Bountiful Treasure. By tracking the puzzle piece symbol on the Storage Zone map, you can easily mark Herta’s location on your HUD. This feature will help you navigate to her location quickly and efficiently.
How To Solve Light Bridge Puzzle?The puzzle for the light bridge next to Herta is easy to solve, and you can complete it by following these straightforward steps:
- Move forward one step.
- Turn left and step onto the next platform.
- Move forward one step and enter the teleporter.
- After being teleported, move forward one step.
- Turn left and step onto the platform.
- Finally, move forward to the end of the bridge to complete it.
All Herta Space Station Memory Bubble Locations
There are a total of 20 Memory Bubbles scattered throughout each section of the Herta Space Station.
Master Control Zone
The Master Control Zone has a total of five Memory Bubbles, and being a safe zone, it is relatively easy to reach these Memory Bubbles.
Four Memory Bubbles are located in the Base Zone, and they can be obtained without much difficulty. However, the northmost Memory Bubble is not in a safe zone, and you may face some danger while trying to obtain it.
There are a total of six Memory Bubbles in the Storage Zone, with three located on each level. However, the area is swarming with enemies, so caution is advised.
Additionally, the Memory Bubble on the upper level located on the left side is positioned close to a challenging enemy encounter, so players should be prepared for a tough fight if they attempt to collect it.
The last five Memory Bubbles are located in the final section of the Herta Space Station. This area is not a safe zone, but you wouldn’t encounter too many difficult enemies.
That’s it on our guide on How To Unlock and Location of All Honkai Star Rail Memory Bubbles. Read our guide on All Honkai Star Rail Elements and choose the best character with that element by reading our Honkai Star Rail Tier List, where we have ranked all characters.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍