The lineup for the Honkai Star Rail 1.1 banners looks fantastic and is rumored to include a fan favorite from the narrative. The Honkai Star Rail version update 1.1 banners will be the first substantial post-launch upgrade. Although Honkai Star Rail debuted with a large cast of characters, word of the following banners has already spread throughout the region.
- The Honkai Star Rail 1.1 will be the first substantial post-launch update that debuted with a large cast of characters.
- Honkai Star Rail 1.1 is yet to be released from June 6, 2023, to July 16, 2023.
- There are 3 new characters that are going to be featured in Honkai Star Rail 1.1- Luocha, Silver Wolf, and Yukong.
- Luocha is a 5-star great healer with the Abundance Path and the Imaginary Element.
- Silver Wolf is a 5-star potent disrupter and debuffs abundant with Quantum Elements and Nihility Path.
- Yukong is a 4-star character with Imaginary Element, and Harmony Path is going to debut in Honkai Star Rail 1.1 second Half.
- There is also a probability that the new boss model having different colors can also debut in the Honkai Star Rail 1.1.
Honkai Star Rail 1.1 Release Date
The roadmap for updates to Honkai Star Rail is not yet known. However, based on HoYoverse’s custom of making all updates last the same amount of time as the battle pass. You can anticipate the following update:
- Version 1.1 – June 6, 2023, to July 16, 2023
Honkai Star Rail 1.1 Characters
It seems that the future Honkai Star Rail banners will feature several popular characters from the HoYoverse RPG as playable characters. The next update of Honkai Star Rail will have two phases, similar to the current version. Multiple reports indicate that the first stage of the upcoming update will release in Luocha and will include Silver Wolf as a 5-star character and Yukon as a 4-star character.
- Luocha (Five-star, Imaginary, Abundance)
- Silver Wolf (Five-star, Quantum, Nihility)
- Yukong (Four-star, Imaginary, Harmony)
The Abundance Path and the Imaginary element are supported by Luocha, a great healer with a 5-star rating. They have special ATK scaling for healers. The release of Luocha is scheduled for Honkai Star Rail 1.1, First Half. Like many others on the list, Luocha has functionally included.
Silver Wolf is a potent disrupter and debuff with ties to the Quantum element and Nihility Path. She can efficiently implant bugs into enemies and cause weakness, providing your team an advantage in brutal battles.
Silver Wolf can easily penetrate any defense system, no matter how complicated. The story of her hacking conflict with Screwllum of the Genius Society is now legendary in the hacking community. On Honkai Star Rail 1.1, Second Half, a banner for an event will feature Silver Wolf. Even before the Trailblazer, one of the first characters you get to play is Silver Wolf. This indicates that she has a finished, playable version and will only publicize her featured banner.
In the Second Half of Honkai Star Rail 1.1, Yukong is anticipated to be a highlighted 4-star character on Silver Wolf’s banner.
In Honkai Star Rail 1.0, Yukong is just an NPC who encounters the trailblazer when an Astral Express individual boards the Xianzhou Luofo. The Xianzhou Alliance Sky-Faring Commission’s Helm Master is Yukong. And it is fairly straightforward that she will be playable in the future because of her excellent character design and flawless voice acting.
Honkai Star Rail 1.1 Boss
Honkai Star Rail still has a lot of untold stories, especially in the Xianzhou Luofo arc. Fans can anticipate the release of several new characters, as a boss model wearing different colors has recently surfaced. It is important to take everything with a grain of salt, even though there have been rumors circulating that the boss can change their element. It is also worth noting that there is no guarantee that this particular boss will include in the Honkai Star Rail 1.1 update.
More About Honkai Star Rail 1.1 Banners
The Honkai Star Rail 1.1 update will include the long-awaited chat feature. That will allow players to interact with their friends through an in-game chat window. Furthermore, leaks suggest that players will need to solve a series of puzzles in the Xianzhou Loufo and Jarilo-VI worlds to earn Stellar Jade rewards.
These characters will, without a doubt, enable you to obtain the ideal Honkai Star Rail team comp currently attainable. Find out where to obtain Honkai Star Rail Stellar Jade, a necessary element for in-game banner warping. Additionally, keep in mind that you only have a limited amount of time left to obtain these free Honkai Star Rail warps, which you will need if you want to aim for any of the characters mentioned above.
That concludes the discussion of Honkai: Star Rail 1.1 Banners. If you like this guide, see more Honkai: Star Rail guides, including Honkai Star Rail How To Get Relics, Yukong, and Best DPS Characters.
- Honkai Star Rail: Equilibrium Level
- Honkai Star Rail: All Guide Paradox Choices
- Honkai Star Rail: How To Get Kafka
- Honkai Star Rail: Best Light Cones
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍