There are several side missions involved, and one of them includes the identification of the precise Honkai Star Rail Yujin location. The Honkai star will contain several quests which require finding NPC known as a Non-playable character. Although these side quests are not essential to proceed, some of these missions are vital as the rewards might be worth spending some time on them.
Finding The Location Of Yujin
Once you progress in the game, an area known as Xianzhou Luofu will be discovered. This area is basically a theme station where one may find a few missions that might be worth completing. One of them involves solving the Navigation Compass puzzle that requires finding the location of an NPC called Yujin.
The Honkai Star Rail game does not tell you the exact location of Yujin. Therefore, some players have been finding it difficult to locate the character. The exact location of Yujin is closer to the Starwatcher Avenue Space Anchor area, which is in Central Starskiff Haven. To access the precise location, see the map attached below.
- You can opt to teleport to the location, but you should move in the southwest direction to reach her.
- Once you reach the location, you will find Yujin standing near a building.
- She will be located at the left side of a door that gives entrance to a building.
- You can identify her from the dress as she will be wearing all green and her hair color is dark black.
- She does have animal ears, so that’s one way to recognize her as well.
Navigation Compass Timetable Mission
When you proceed to the Navigation Compass Timetable mission, you will not be able to complete it without first finding Yujin. This quest is a series of various puzzles, and you must solve every puzzle to mark this mission as complete.
When you reach the last puzzle of the Navigation Compass mission, you wouldn’t be capable to open the freight as it contains a person inside the box. Therefore, you will require the assistance of Yujin, who will aid to get some clothes. This will help you to pass the mission.
As soon as you complete the mission, you will get rewards for it which consist of the following:
- Thief’s Myriad-Faced Mask
- Thief’s Steel Grappling Hook
- Trailblaze EXP
- 20 Strale
- 30 Stellar Jades
This makes Yujin’s mission worth the effort. You will have to find Yujin during the Navigation Compass, so it is better to do it early. This way, you can focus on completing the quest of Navigation Compass.
Yujin’s location in Honkai Star Rail proves to be vital in completing another mission called the Navigation Compass Timetable mission. Some players might think this side mission holds no importance, but it can give you some exciting awards, including Stellar Jades, Strale, and much more.
- Honkai Star Rail: How To Get Relics
- Honkai Star Rail Triple Authentication Door
- Honkai Star Rail Equilibrium Level
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍