If you’re a new player looking to get a head start, then learning the process of Honkai Star Rail how to reroll fast can be a useful strategy.
- Rerolling in Honkai Star Rail means creating multiple accounts to try and get the best heroes and weapons at the start.
- Creating a new account comes with 20 free Star Rail Passes and a guaranteed Five-Star character within the first fifty rolls.
- To create a new account, players need to access Honka Star Rail’s starting screen and click on the “Log In” button or navigate to HoYoLAB.
- The answer to how far you should progress before attempting another reroll depends on your goals and how much time you want to invest in each account.
- Rerolling may not be worth the time and effort if you are not set on a specific character, but it can be a good strategy if there is a particular character you want to obtain.
- Rerolling has pros and cons, including the opportunity to start with a favorite or powerful hero, but it involves linking to a new HoYoverse account, and the chances of obtaining a desired four star character or any other can be low.
What Is Rerolling In Honkai Star Rail?
Rerolling means creating multiple accounts in hopes of getting the best heroes and weapons at the start of Honka Star Rail by taking advantage of bonus spins issued by Honkai Star Rail at the beginning of the campaign.
Honkai Star Rail Reroll Guide
If you want to play Honkai: Star Rail, you can no longer do so as a guest user. Instead, you need to create an account, which comes with 20 free Star Rail Passes that you can use to roll for new characters. Additionally, you’re guaranteed to receive a Five-Star character within your first fifty rolls.
If you’re aiming for more Five-Star characters in Honkai: Star Rail, be aware that the chances of getting them with paid Star Rail Passes are only 0.3% after the initial 20 free passes. This means that if you want to try your luck again, you’ll have to create a new account with a different email, which can be a time-consuming process. If you already have a Best 5 Star Character, it may not be worth the effort.
Making A New Account
To create a new account in Honkai: Star Rail, you have two options: access the game’s starting screen and click on the “Log In” button, or navigate to HoYoLAB. Upon arriving at the login page, select the “Register Now” button to proceed to the account creation form, which will ask for the following information.
- Email Address
- Verification Code (sent to your email address)
Once you have filled in all the required information, your HoYoverse account will be established, enabling you to initiate a fresh game on any server of your choosing.
Progressing To Reroll
Once you have created a new account, the next question is how far you should progress and learn about Honkai Star Rail how to reroll fast. The answer to this question varies as it depends on what you want to achieve from rerolling and how much time you want to invest in each account. There are three tiers of progression to consider:
|Fastest Reroll||Choose your character and proceed through the initial gameplay, which involves fighting enemies to advance.|
Some enemies will not have a yellow marker, and you can skip them to make progress faster.
Interact with Himeko and Asta in the space center to start summoning characters, and you will receive Asta in your first Warp.
Access the 20 Star Rail Passes that you receive as pre-registration rewards and use them to get up to two multis in the Departure Warp banner.
If you do not obtain the characters you want from these summons, you can create a new account and repeat the process.
|30-40 Minutes||20 Pulls|
|Intermediate Reroll||Use the active gift codes in the game to obtain more Jades that you can use for additional pulls.|
Collect all the chests in the area and complete all achievements to obtain even more Jades.
Use the Jades you've collected to pull on the limited banner.
With the Embers you'll get from the limited banner, you can obtain four more Star Rail Passes to use for a third multi on the starter banner.
|1-1.5 Hours||30 Pulls|
|Slowest Reroll||Continue playing the game until you reach Pom Pom and obtain the level rewards. Make sure to claim all chests and reach level ten to maximize your rewards.|
Upon reaching level ten, you will receive two Star Rail passes from Pom Pom and ten passes from the Trailblazing Will event. You can also purchase all five passes available in the Embers shop.
Other ways to obtain a Star Rail pass include Operation briefing part 1, Internal Purchase Officer in Hertha Space Station, and Starlight Exchange in the store.
|1.5-2 Hours||40-50 Pulls|
Is It Worth Rerolling In Honkai Star Rail
Whether or not you should continue rerolling in Honkai: Star Rail ultimately comes down to your personal preference and priorities. Keep in mind that there are already many strong and free characters available in the Honkai Star Rail, so it may not be worth the time and effort if you are not set on a specific character.
However, if there is a particular character that you are determined to get, then it may be worth continuing to create new accounts and reroll until you obtain them rather than spending real money on in-game purchases. Also, Honkai Star Rail how to reroll for Seele is the same process as for most characters.
- Rerolling gives you the opportunity to start Honka Star Rail with your favorite or the most powerful hero.
- You can select the best composition of characters and cones, based on personal preferences, through rerolling.
- With a 20% discount and a guaranteed 5-star character in the newbie banner, it is worth taking a chance to obtain a bigger prize, such as two 5-star characters, by using 50 pulls.
- Rerolling in Honkai Star Rail involves linking to a new HoYoverse account, which may not be suitable for players who value their current account and use it for social communication.
- The process of creating a new account and completing the initial story quests takes about an hour, even with a quick reroll.
- The chances of obtaining a 5-star hero are between 0.3% and 0.6%, not including any guaranteed rewards.
- The process of obtaining a desired character can take a whole day or longer, and there’s no guarantee that the reroll attempts will be successful.
Honkai Star Rail rewards players with 20 free Star Rail Passes and a guaranteed Five-Star character within the first fifty rolls upon creating a new account. And that’s how you can reroll by creating multiple accounts in Honkai Star Rail. Just make sure to read our Honkai Star Rail Tier List and decide the Best Characters for you to reroll. Make sure to also find out the Best Team Comps for your character and make your best build for the whole team.
- Honkai Star Rail Cyrille
- Honkai Star Rail: BEST Tingyun Build
- Honkai Star Rail: Rarely Affectionate
- Honkai Star Rail Healers
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍