Tides of Justice is an Errand-type quest in Horizon Forbidden West, which can be initiated by talking to Cragella in Tide’s Reach. Apparently, some of Regalla’s men raided Tide’s Reach and escaped into the treacherous waters. It is now up to Aloy to help the Lowland Tenakth and bring the escaped fugitives to justice.
- Begin the Horizon Forbidden West Tides of Justice errand by talking to Cragella in Tide’s Reach.
- After getting briefed on the situation, get on Sunwing, and head to the West of Tide’s Reach.
- Following some sky soaring, the players will spot a remote island in the middle of the ocean, with one of the fugitives standing near the shore.
- Interact with the fugitive to know where the rest of the rebels are hidden.
- Fly further west, just past the Legacy Landfall, until some abandoned skyscrapers are visible in sight.
- The rest of the rebels are holed up in the tower where the smoke is emitting from.
- There are three enemies on Top of the Tower: an Elite Brute, a melee combatant, and an archer.
- Take the enemies out to complete the errand.
- Upon completion of the errand, Aloy receives 6500 XP and 1 Skill Point.
- The recommended level for this quest is 32.
Location of CragellaCragella can be found at the far end of the settlement near the piers, overlooking the ocean. Upon interaction, she will give Aloy a rundown of the situation and will give you some directions that you can follow to hunt down the rebels.After the conversation is over, hop onto the Sunwing and fly west of Tide’s Reach until you come across a remote Island, where one of the fugitives can be seen standing near the shore.
Interaction With Ivvalla & Island’s LocationAfter docking on the Island, interact with the fugitive, Ivvalla, who will direct you to where the rest of the fugitives are holed. Ivvalla has abandoned her group due to moral conflicts so leave her there without picking up any fight and head towards your next destination.The rest of the fugitives are holed up on top of the tower, across the sea to the west. Once this interaction is done you will be done with 1/2 of the Tides of Justice Forbidden West side quest.
Location Of The Enemy TowerHop onto your Sunwing again, and head toward the West. Follow the objective marker to where the rest of the rebels are hiding. After flying across the sea and a nearby settlement named Legacy Landfall, you will find yourself amidst some abandoned skyscrapers.After nearing the above-marked location, Aloy will take notice of some smoke coming out of one of the towers. Once near it, a fugitive will shout and alert the rest of her companions about a potential threat. Land on the top of the Tower, and prepare yourself for a fight.
Encounter With The Rebels
- On top of the Tower, there will be one Elite Brute wielding a large hammer, one melee combatant, and one rebel having a mix of both ranged and melee abilities.
- As soon as you land, focus on the Elite Brute. Use your spikes, explosive arrows, and bombs to damage his armor, which in turn will stun him in the process, leaving him vulnerable to other attacks.
- Once done with him, engage with the archer and the melee combatant.
- They will be on the upper platform and won’t pose too much of a threat. Use any weaponry of your choice to take them out.
- There is an explosive barrel on the upper platform, which can be used to deal additional damage to them as well.
RewardOnce the enemies are out, the errand will be completed, and you will receive 6500 XP and +1 Skill Point as a reward. You can also further scan the tower to scavenge the resources the rebels have hoarded there.
The Burning Shores DLC for Horizon Forbidden West is finally out and makes a handful of meaningful additions to an already sprawling world by adding all-new machines and locations. If you have purchased the DLC, you might want to know how to start the DLC, for which you can go through our guide on How to Start Burning Shores in Horizon Forbidden West.
Furthermore, before you start the DLC, there are some requirements that have to be met, such as clearing the main story and having PS5. For more on that, refer to our guide on Horizon Forbidden West Burning Shores Requirements.
This concludes our guide on Tides of Justice Forbidden West. Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
- Horizon Forbidden West All Black Box Locations
- Horizon Forbidden West Best Bows
- Horizon Forbidden West: All Door Codes
- Horizon Forbidden West Burning Shores Story
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍