Gloves of Dexterity are a unique pair of Gloves that are exceptionally suitable for any Dexterity Focus class like Ranger, Rogue, Monk, and more. This equipment can save you from spending your precious ability points on Dexterity. It can increase your Dexterity to 18; you must equip it for that. This can have a significant effect on your playthrough.
Gloves of Dexterity Location
Gloves of Dexterity in Baldur’s Gate 3 can be bought from the Vendor, A’jak’nir Jeera, for 630 Gold. She can be found at the Crèche Y’llek near the Rosemary Monastery waypoint.
Finally, follow my steps below for the Gloves of Dexterity in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Start by Heading Towards the Trielta Crags, Waypoint.
- This can be done by heading through the Mountain Pass to the location shown below.
- Once you reach the Trielta Crags Waypoint, you must approach the Rosemary Monastery Waypoint.
- Afterwards, you need to climb roots and jump across a platform near the Waypoint.
- Now, you need to break a barricade to enter the Location and have to deal with some easy enemies inside.
- After dispatching the enemies, you need to head to the location shown below and break another Barricade.
- With the Barricade broken, you need to climb the roots up.
- After climbing up the root you need to head towards the location shown below and break another barricade.
- Once in the clear, go to the location of the Crèche, which can be accessed from the Monastery Basement.
- Finally, you can claim your prize from the Vendor, A’jak’nir Jeera.
- You need to pay 630 Gold to purchase the Gloves.
That was everything you need to know about how to get the Gloves of Dexterity. These gloves are excellent for a Dexterity-focused build, saving you 1 point investment. This can be quite a huge investment, allowing you to spend your ability points on something else like Health. Plus, ability points are hard to come by.
Check out our Baldur’s Gate 3 review for a more detailed analysis. Lastly, I suggest you go through our All Dribbles Body Parts or Whispering Depths guide. If you are confused about builds, you should check this Guide.
- BG3: All Main And Character Endings
- BG3: BEST Act 1 Items
- BG3: BEST Level 1 Spells
- BG3: The BEST Healer Classes
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍