Playing with multiple loadouts to find what feels natural is among the most entertaining in each new Call of Duty, and Warzone 2.0 is no different. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get custom loadouts in Warzone 2.0.
- Getting loadout is more difficult in Warzone 2.0 than it was in the first game.
- Although, there are multiple methods for obtaining your custom loadout in Warzone 2.0.
- The first method is by looting Strongholds. Completing a stronghold is the first and easiest method to obtain a loadout. Players get a lot of cash and are given a reward which is a custom loadout.
- The second method is to loot loadout drops. Loadout drops will drop in random locations on the map. Everybody can access the loadout drops. In order to loot them, you have to at least wait till the third circle.
- The third and final method for getting a custom loadout is to buy them from the buy station. You will only be able to get your custom guns loadout from here, nothing else.
How To Get Custom Loadout In Warzone 2.0
In Warzone 2, getting your loadout is very different from how it was in the first game. There are three basic ways to obtain your loadout in Warzone 2 currently, two of which are easy but one will take some work to complete.
It is commonly known that loadouts play a significant role in what makes this game distinctive. Particularly in this modern day, gamers have access to loadouts faster than ever before. A loadout can be obtained in three different methods. The Strongholds, Black Sites, Loadout Drops, and Shops are among them.
In Warzone 2.0, completing a Stronghold is the first and quickest method to get a Custom Loadout. On the map, strongholds are regions with AI investment that have missions for you to finish. These goals might be anything from eliminating AI enemies from the Stonghold to disarming a nearby explosive.
You will get a Supply Crate after completing the objective, allowing you to select one of the Custom Loadouts. Only three of the 77 potential Stronghold sites are accessible during a Battle Royale round. As they will be indicated on the Tac-map at the finish of the first circle, these sites are also quite simple to locate.
Another in-game feature that is quite similar to Strongholds is Black Sites. Although they are far more challenging to finish, doing so can earn you high-tier treasure and permanent Weapon Blueprints.
Looting Loadout Drops
The second method is through loadout drops, where you may get your custom loadout. Loadout drops will drop in random locations during a match. However, unlike the earlier Loadout Drops featured in Warzone, anybody can get them and they are not accessible through the Buy Station.
One of the simplest methods to acquire Custom Loadouts is to loot a Loadout drop, however, you need to wait for them until the third circle. Similar to Strongholds, Loadout Drop sites will be indicated on your mini-map and HUD. When pushing one, keep an eye out for other players who could also be trying to get their loadouts.
The Buy Station purchase is the last way to get your Custom Loadout. Find a buy station, enter it, and then go to the page that says “Buy Primary Weapons.”
From any of the Custom Loadouts, you may purchase a Primary Weapon right here for $5000. This will only allow you to get your primary weapons, you will not be able to get your perks, secondary weapons, or equipment.
- COD Warzone 2.0 Best Lachmann-556 Loadout
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Best M13B Loadout
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍