Light Bulbs are important economic resources in the game, especially for making Light. To summarize, you can make Light Bulbs in Little Alchemy 2 with a little bit of Electricity and Glass. However, there are some ways to make Light Bulbs that require other light sources as ingredients.
- You can make Light Bulbs In Little Alchemy 2 by combining Electricity and Glass.
- Applying Light to some Glass will also result in a Light Bulb.
- Moreover, you can make a Light Bulb by combining a Container and Light.
- Light Bulbs can be used to create Light, Ideas, Lamps, and Flashlights.
- You can also use Light Bulbs to make Christmas Trees and Will-o’-the-Wisps.
If you want to make Light Bulbs in the game, then there are three ways in which you can do so. Here’s how to make Light Bulbs:
- Apply Electricity to Glass.
- Mix Glass with Light.
- Combine a Container with Light.
Making Light Bulbs With ElectricityUsing Electricity to make Light Bulbs is actually the only method to make Light Bulbs in Little Alchemy 2 that does not require other light sources. With this method, you can make Light Bulbs from scratch with only the basic elements at your disposal.
- First, combine Earth and Fire to make Lava.
- Then, mix Earth with Earth to make Land.
- After that, mix Earth and Land to create a Continent.
- You’ll then need to combine two Continents to make a Planet.
- Then, apply Fire to the Planet to turn it into a Sun.
- Similarly, combine two Fires to make Energy.
- Now, you will need to make Stone by combining Air with Lava.
- After making Stone, you need to make Sand by mixing Air with Stone.
- Then, apply Fire to Sand to make Glass. You can also apply Electricity to Sand, but you will need to wait until you make Electricity.
- Now, for Electricity, combine Energy and Sun to make a Solar Cell.
- You can now use a Solar Cell to make Electricity by combining them with the Sun.
- Finally, combine Glass and Electricity to make a Light Bulb.
Making Light Bulbs With Containers And LightYou can also make Light Bulbs with Containers and Light. The interesting part about the method is that, to make Light, you need a Light Bulb. Hence, it is one of those methods that you can try to complete if you want to explore the interconnectivity of Little Alchemy 2. However, it is not an efficient way to make Light Bulbs.
- You will need to make Energy and a Puddle by mixing two Fires and Water respectively.
- Next, combine the Puddle with more Water to make a Pond. Now add more Water to make it a Lake. Then, add more Water to the Lake to make it into a Sea.
- Mix Earth and Sea to make a Primordial Soup.
- You can then use the Primordial Soup to make Life by combining it with Energy.
- Now, mix Life with Fire to make a Phoenix, and then combine two Phoenixes to make an Egg.
- Then, you will need to make Lava by combining Earth and Fire.
- Now, apply Air to Lava to make a Stone and then combine two Stones to make a Wall. Combine two Walls to make a House.
- After that, make Metal by combining Fire with Stone.
- Then, combine Earth with Metal to make a Plow.
- Combine the Plow with more Earth to make a Field.
- Next, mix the Field with the House you made earlier to get a Barn.
- Now, add a Barn and an Egg together to get a Chicken.
- Combine the Chicken with the Egg to invent Philosophy.
- Then, combine a House with Philosophy to make a Container.
- Now, you need to make Light. For that, you will need a Light Bulb and Electricity.
- First, mix Earth and Land to make a Continent. Then, combine two Continents to make a Planet.
- Next, mix a Planet with Fire to make a Sun.
- Combine the Sun with Energy to make a Solar Cell that you can then combine with the Sun again to make Electricity.
- For the Light Bulb, you can apply Air to the Stone to make Sand.
- After that, mix the Sand with Fire to make Glass.
- Apply Electricity to Glass to make a Light Bulb.
- Then, combine the Light Bulb with Electricity to make Light.
- Now, finally, combine Light with the Container you made earlier to make a Light Bulb.
Using Glass And Light To Make Light Bulbs
Another method to make a Light Bulb in the game is to combine Light with Glass. However, the method requires you to make Light Bulbs if you want to make Light. Hence, it is only suitable for when you want to explore more of Little Alchemy 2.
- First, you will need to make Light. For that, combine two Fires and two Earth elements to make Energy and Land respectively.
- Once you are done with that, start making Lava by combining Earth and Fire.
- Now, make Stone by mixing Air with Lava.
- Apply Air to the Stone to make Sand.
- After that, apply Fire to Sand to make Glass.
- Now, you will need to make Electricity. For that, mix Earth with the Land you made earlier to get a Continent.
- Combine two Continents to make a Planet.
- Apply Fire to the Planet to make a Sun.
- Now, you must mix the Energy you made earlier with the Sun to get a Solar Cell. Mix the Solar Cell with the Sun to get Electricity.
- To make a Light Bulb, give Electricity to Glass.
- Then, apply Electricity to the Light Bulb to make Light.
- Lastly, add Light to Glass to get a Light Bulb.
Usage Of Light Bulbs
Now that you have made a Light Bulb in the game, what can you do with it? Here are all the things you can make with a Light Bulb.
- If you want to make Light, you can do so easily by applying Electricity to a Light Bulb.
- For generating an Idea, you will need to give a Light Bulb to a Human, an Engineer, or Science.
- You can also make Lamps with Light Bulbs by combining them with Steel or Metal.
- Additionally, you can make a Flashlight by applying a Tool to a Light Bulb.
- If you want to make a Christmas Tree, you should combine a Light Bulb with a Tree.
- For making a Will-o’-the-Wisp, you should mix the Light Bulb with a Monster.
Light Bulbs are extremely resourceful devices in the game. Now that you know how to make or create Light Bulbs in Little Alchemy 2 step by step, you can go on and make your very first Light Bulb. The Light Bulb represents innovation and as such paves the way for Ideas, Lamps, Flashlights, and several other useful items.
The best way to make Light Bulbs in Little Alchemy 2 is by combining Glass and Electricity. But there are some other methods too, such as mixing Containers or Light with Glass.
- How to make Time in Little Alchemy 2.
- How to make Good in Little Alchemy 2
- Little Alchemy 2: How to make Clay
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍