Little Alchemy 2 teaches about different real-life things. It tells how certain things are made. One such example is that of Tools. The game tells a basic idea of how Tools are made in real life, and you’ll need to learn Step by step how to make a Tool in Little Alchemy 2.
- Tool in the game requires a lot of steps to make.
- You can make a Tool using Human or Wood elements.
- Tools can be made without using Electricity too.
- Once made, the Tool element helps make tons of different Elements in Little Alchemy 2.
Methods To Make Tool
In the game, there are a few different methods that you can use to make the Tool element. As in real life, you can use the Tool in the game to make other different elements. So, to begin with, we must first check out How to make Tool in the game.
In total, there are two main methods that you can use to make the Tool element. As the game is designed to allow different methods to make an element, all of the methods work. For the first method, the main ingredient you’d require is Human. As for the second method, you’d require Wood. So, here are all the methods that you can use to make Tool in the game.
Mainly, you can use Human to make the Tool element.
- Wood with Human gives Tool.
- Adding Stone with Humans gives Tool.
- You can add Steel with Humans, which also gives Tool.
- Rock added to Human also gets you Tool.
- Metal and Human makes Tool.
Similarly, you can use Wood to make the Tool element too. Here’s how you can do it.
- Metal added in Wood gives Tool.
- Stone combined with Wood will get you Tool.
- Steel and Wood combine to make a Tool.
- Rock with Wood makes a Tool too.
Now we’ll explain in our Step by Step guide how you can make Tool elements using Human and Wood in the game. You’ll find everything there is to know about it.
Making Tool Using Humans
Okay so, for our first method, we’d need to make Humans first. Humans invented Tools thousands of years ago. Although they weren’t as effective as they are today, through that invention, Humanity made rapid progress.
- Adding Water and Earth will make Mud.
We’ll keep Mud Aside and then,
- Air added to Air makes Pressure.
- Combining Pressure and Earth will give you Stone.
Now, we’ll use the Mud that we kept aside.
- Mud and Stone make Clay.
From there, here’s what we’ll do.
- Add Water and Water to make Puddle.
- Puddle and Puddle give Pond.
- Mix Pond and Pond to get Lake.
- Lake mixed with Lake gives Sea.
- Adding Sea and Earth gives the Primordial Soup.
From here on, there are two different methods that you can use to finish making Humans. Again, both of these will have the same results. We’ll list both of them so it is easier for to go on with it.
If you have unlocked the Time element, then you can go on with this method. Now, remember, you can’t ‘make’ time by combining different elements. You unlock time by unlocking a total of 100 elements. It seems like a big feat, but in reality, if you focus on the game, you’ll unlock time in no time, pun intended.
With time, here’s what you need to do,
- Combine Primordial Soup and Time for Life.
- Add Life and Clay finally make Human.
There you have it, you have made the Human element.
If you haven’t yet unlocked Time, then we highly recommend unlocking that first. To know your progress, you can click on the encyclopedia button to the left. It will show you how much more Elements you need to discover to get to time which unlocks discovering 100 Elements.
Okay so, if you haven’t unlocked time, here’s what you need to do.
- First, add Fire and Fire to get Energy.
- Energy mixed with Primordial Soup gives you Life.
Then, it’s the same as before,
- Life added to Clay will make a Human.
Once you have acquired a Human with any of these methods, it is time to make a Tool. For that, there is only one step left. You need Human and Stone, which we made earlier in the game.
- Human and Stone combined give Tool.
There you have it, you have made the Tool element in the game. But that is not the only way to make Tool. We have another method, which, surprisingly doesn’t include Humans at all.
Making A Tool Using Wood
For our second method, as we’ve already explained, we won’t use Humans. Instead, we’ll be using Wood for it. It might be that you’re giving yourself the challenge to make the Tool element without using Human, or whatever the case may be, just know that it is possible. Wood has been the base of almost all Tools in our history. In Stoneage, Humans used to tie Rocks with Sticks to make some of the basic Tools.
Making Wood Using Time
Time helps make different elements in the game. To get an idea, imagine anything that will need time to develop. That will give you a basic idea of how Time works in the game. You can use it to make Wood too, and we’ll explain how. In addition to that, if you want to learn how to make Tool in Little Alchemy 2 without Electricity, it is one of those methods. Okay so, to make a Tool using Wood, here’s what you have to do.
We’ll first start with these elements;
- Add Water with Water to get Puddle.
- Puddle with Puddle will get you Pond.
- Similarly, Pond added Pond gives Lake.
- Combine Lake and Lake to have Sea.
- Earth and Sea make the Primordial Soup.
- Primordial Soup combined with Time gives you the Life element.
- When you combine Life and Earth, it gives a Soil element.
- Add Life and Soil which will give you a Plant.
Here, you’ll need time to make Tool.
- Add Time and Plant and that will get you Tree.
After making the Tree element, here’s what you need to do.
- Combining Air and Air gets Pressure.
- Pressure and Earth combined will give Stone.
- Stone with Fire makes Metal.
- Metal and Stone combined make the Blade.
- When you combine Blade with Metal it gives Sword.
Now, we’ll use the Tree element that we made before.
- Sword and Tree will finally get you Wood.
It isn’t the only method through which you can make Wood in Little Alchemy 2. There is another method that is possible if you still haven’t unlocked the Time element.
Making Wood Without Using Time Element
If you want to challenge yourself, and want to do something different. Or if you still haven’t unlocked Time Element, here’s what you can do to make Tool in Little Alchemy 2.
- Start by adding Fire and Fire to make Energy.
- Add Water and Water which gives Puddle.
- Then, add Water into a Puddle to make the Pond.
- In that Pond, add Water to get Lake.
- Add Lake and Lake to make Sea.
- When you add Earth to the Lake, you’ll get Primordial Soup.
- Now, combine Primordial Soup and Energy to make Life.
- Take the Life element and combine it with Earth to get Soil.
- When Life is added to Soil, it gives a Plant.
We have made Plant, now we need to make the Big element into a Tree. To make the Big Element, you’ll have to follow these steps.
- Add Earth and Water to make Mud and keep that aside.
- Then, make Pressure by adding Air and Air.
- When you add Pressure and Earth, it makes Stone.
- Add Stone and Mud to make Clay.
- When Clay and Life are combined, you’ll get Human.
Human is vital to make Big. From there on, here’s what you need to do.
- First, we’ll make Land by adding Earth and Earth.
- Then add Land and Land to make the Continent.
- Combine Continent and Continent to make Planet.
- Now, we will make Sun by adding the Planet and Fire elements.
- Combine Sun with Energy to make a Solar Cell.
- Then, add Solar Cell with Sun to make Electricity and keep that aside.
- Add Stone and Air to make Sand.
- When Fire is added to Sand, it makes Glass.
- Use the Glass with Electricity to make a Light Bulb.
Complete Making Wood
From now on, we have all that we need to make Big. Here’s how to do it.
- Add Human and Bulb, it will give you an Idea.
- Combine an Idea with a Human and you’ll get Philosophy.
- When you add Philosophy with Planet, you’ll finally get Big.
- When you combine Big with the Plant, you will make Tree.
Then, you can use the same procedure we have explained earlier to make Sword. When you have a sword, combine it with Tree Element.
- Add a Tree and Sword to get Wood.
Once you have Wood ready, you can go on and make a Tool. For that, you can either use Metal or Stone that you have already created the choice is left to you.
- Adding Wood and Stone will give you a Tool.
These are all of the combinations that you can get from a Tool element. Our guide is a Step-by-step guide on How to make a tool Tool in the educational game. There are different methods that help make a Tool in the game. We also have explained Step by Step what to do when you want to make a Tool without using an Electricity element in Little Alchemy 2. We’re hopeful that the guide will have answered all of your questions on the topic.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍