Little Alchemy 2 is an exciting experimenting game that was developed and published by Jakub Koziol. The game’s main take is that you have to incorporate different elements and items to make some new materials. The main fundamental four basic elements that you start with are air, water, fire, and earth. Eventually, with these elements, you will be able to craft some complex items like Immortality, Atmosphere, Evil, and more. One such item is a Sword, and in this guide, we will be covering How To Make A Sword In Little Alchemy 2.
- You can easily craft a sword as compared to other elements in Little Alchemy 2.
- The only materials that you will be needing for crafting a sword are Blade, Metal, Wood, and Steel.
- You can make a sword in a total of three ways by combining various materials.
- The most beneficial way of crafting a sword is by synthesizing the Blade and Metal material.
- A number of elements will be mandatory to make a sword in Little Alchemy 2.
- You can easily craft complex elements such as Blood, Wand, Wood, and more throughout your journey in Little Alchemy 2. Further, it will help you progress through the game with ease.
How To Make Sword In Little Alchemy 2
Now, usually, newcomers to the game believe that to craft a sword, they require a ton of materials first. However, it might be a shock to you all that to craft a sword, you only require the following:
Also, we would like to inform you that there are three ways to make a sword. The three possible combinations are as the following:
- Blade + Metal = Sword
- Blade + Steel = Sword
- Blade + Wood = Sword
Crafting Sword In Little Alchemy 2
Now, in our How To Make Sword In Little Alchemy 2 guide, we will be covering the best possible method to create a sword. Now, the best possible way is by combining metal and blade. And to make the sword that way, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Earth + Fire = Lava: First, you will need to craft Lava which can be done through the combination of items that we mentioned.
- Air + Lava = Stone: Next, you will have to use the Lava and combine it with Air to produce Stone.
- Fire + Stone = Metal: Further, you will use the Stone to mix it with the fundamental element, Fire, and make the main material, Metal.
- Metal + Stone = Blade: And then mix the two, Stone and Metal, to finally acquire a Blade.
- Blade + Metal = Sword: Lastly, you just have to fuse together the Blade and Metal to craft the Sword finally.
Elements Required To Make Sword
Now, we will proceed to list all the elements that can possibly be created through the use of a Sword in Little Alchemy 2. All possible elements are:
- Sword + Ambulance = Scalpel
- Sword + Animal = Meat
- Sword + Beehive = Wax
- Sword + Blade = Scissors
- Sword + Chicken = Meat
- Sword + Coconut = Coconut Milk
- Sword + Cook = Knife
- Sword + Cow = Leather + Meat
- Sword + Doctor = Scalpel
- Sword + Electricity = Light Sword
- Sword + Energy = Light Sword
- Sword + Fabric = Bandage
- Sword + Fairy Tale = Excalibur
- Sword + Fish = Swordfish
- Sword + Force Knight = Light Sword
- Sword + Good = Durendal
- Sword + Grass = Scythe
- Sword + Gun = Bayonet
- Sword + Holy Water = Durendal
- Sword + Hospital = Scalpel
- Sword + Human = Warrior
- Sword + Lake = Excalibur
- Sword + Legend = Excalibur
- Sword + Light = Light Sword
- Sword + Livestock = Meat
- Sword + Monarch = Excalibur
- Sword + Ninja = Katana
- Sword + Paladin = Durendal
- Sword + Paper = Scissors
- Sword + Pencil = Pencil Sharpener
- Sword + Pig = Leather + Meat
- Sword + Sailor = Pirate
- Sword + Shark = Meat + Swordfish
- Sword + Sheep = Leather
- Sword + Shuriken = Katana
- Sword + Space = Light Sword
- Sword + Star = Shuriken
- Sword + Stone = Excalibur
- Sword + Story = Excalibur
- Sword + Sword = Scissors
- Sword + Tree = Wood
- Sword + Warrior = Blood
- Sword + Wheat = Scythe
- Sword + Wizard = Wand
Under this section of our guide, we will be listing a few reasons why you should be able to craft a sword in the game. The reasons are as the following:
- First of all, if you know a recipe beforehand, then you will be saving a lot of time as you will not have to experiment with other materials to craft a Sword.
- Next, it will help you along your journey in Litlle Alchemy 2 as you will be able to craft several other complicated elements like Blood, Wand, Wood, and more.
- Furthermore, it will also be very beneficial in the long run as you will be able to progress through the game easily and definitely much faster.
Through the time we have spent in Little Alchemy 2, we have come to the conclusion that it is a universal game that most gamers like. This is because of the availability of choosing the best possible direction for yourself; if you want, you can go down through the automobile sector, or if you like, you can go through the farming sector first.
However, Little Alchemy 2 is a never-ending game as you literary can let your creativity go wild. The game has no limit as long as your creativity does not have a limit.
With our conclusion being complete, we bring our How To Make A Sword In Little Alchemy 2 guide to an end. Now, if you believe that we have missed something regarding the Sword, then please do let us know through the comment section down below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍