The cow, an iconic symbol of pastoral life and agricultural heritage, holds a unique significance within the realm of Little Alchemy 2. This guide helps you create one by combining elements like Livestock and Field. It’s a simple yet exciting process that lets you use your creativity to make something cool in the game. Read on to learn how to make Cow in Little Alchemy 2.
Making A Cow
- The main recipe for a Cow is Livestock + Field.
- There are multiple ways to reach this combination.
- The choice depends on the availability of the Time element.
- There are two comparable methods, so choose the one that suits you best.
1. With The Time Element
Here are the detailed steps on how to make Cow in Little Alchemy 2, using time:
- Water + Water to get a Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle to form a Pond
- The Pond goes into another Pond to make a Lake
- Put a Lake and Lake together to constitute a Sea
- Mix Earth + Sea for Primordial Soup
- Let the Primordial Soup pass some Time to create Life
- Connect Earth with more Earth to make Land
- When Life meets Land, it gives birth to an Animal
- Put some Air on Air to produce Pressure
- Let the Earth go through some Pressure to turn into Stone
- Burn the Stone with Fire to forge Metal
- Mix Earth and Metal to obtain a Plow
- Plow the Earth to get a Field
- Let the Animal graze on the Field to create Livestock
- The Livestock meets the Field again to give birth to a Cow
You have completed your journey of birthing a Cow from your humble beginnings of elements like Air and Earth. You should continue experimenting with new and unique creations from your elements to discover even more elements.
2. Without The Time Element
- If you haven’t unlocked it, you can create a Cow in Little Alchemy 2 without the Time element.
- The process is similar but involves making Energy and Life before getting to the Cow combination.
- Follow the same step-by-step instructions as the Time element method.
But the following two steps will be different:
- Fight Fire with Fire to get an Energy
- Let the Primordial Soup have some Energy applied to it to create Life
3. Alternative Recipes
- Livestock and a Barn can also give birth to a Cow
- Livestock and Farmer can make a Cow, too
- If Livestock is allowed to touch some Grass, you get a Cow this way as well
Using The Cow To Make More Elements In Little Alchemy 2Now that you’ve successfully created a Cow in Little Alchemy 2 let’s explore what you can craft using this element. The Cow is a key ingredient for producing other animals and a DLC-only element.
The non-DLC elements that can be crafted using the Cow element are:
- Mix a House/Container with a Cow to get a Barn
- Pair a Desert/Sand/Dune with a Cow to make a Camel
- Let a Cow go to a Mountain/Mountain Range/Hill to convert it into a Goat
- Make a Cow touch a River/Water to obtain a Hippo
- Put a Rope on a Cow for a Lasso
- Put a Blade/Sword/Tool on a Cow for some Leather
- If a Cow comes in contact with Sea/Ocean/Fish/Lake/River, it turns into a Manatee
- Use a Tool/Axe/Sword/Butcher on a Cow to create Meat
- Mix a Cow with Farmer/Tool/Water/Liquid to constitute Milk
- If a Human meets a Cow or if a Cow runs into a Werewolf/Story/Legend, it becomes a Minotaur
- Join Paper with Cow to get Origami
- Throw some Mud onto a Cow to form a Pig
- Put a Cow into a BBQ/Fire for some delicious Steak
- Place a Car/Wagon next to a Cow to manufacture a Tractor
- Join a Cart to a Cow for a Wagon
Before you leave, be sure to read the in-depth eXputer’s take on Little Alchemy 2 Review. It will help you decide whether the game is worth your time or not.
- Little Alchemy 2: How To Make Big
- Little Alchemy 2: How To Make Bacteria
- How To Make Light Bulbs In Little Alchemy 2
- How To Make Dough In Little Alchemy 2
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍