Along with a lot of changes in The Last Of Us Part 1. that have come up in it are the changes of the skins for its characters. As you go through our guide, you will learn all about Skins for Joel and Ellie In The Last Of Us Part 1. Have a look at the Last Of Us Part 1 Review.
How To Unlock Skins In The Last Of Us Part 1?
With the Remake of The Last Of Us Part 1, the devs have added some new skins for Joel And Ellie. The skins are all mentioned and explained in our guide. The game on PlayStation 5 allows you the customization of Joel and Ellie both. Use some of the points and unlock the skins.
First of all, you will need to get to the end of the game and try to finish the whole story as soon as you can. Once the story ends, you will have the freedom of unlocking skins for Joel and Ellie in The Last Of Us Part 1. Furthermore, you will also get factors along with the skins. However, to make that possible, you will have to end the story with major difficulties.
Also, there are collectibles in the game which are hidden somewhere; find and collect them as the story progresses. The factors will help you in buying skins for Joel and Ellie in The Last Of Us Part 1.
Also, consider reading our following guides:
- Last Of Us Part 1 best weapon upgrades
- Last Of Us Part 1 best skills
- Last Of Us Part 1 pendant locations
- Last Of Us Part 1 comics locations
All Costumes & Weapon Skins
In our guide, you will get to know about all the skins for Joel and Ellie, including their price. Apart from Joel’s look set by default in the last us part 1, there are nine more skins. Furthermore, most of the skins are just his shirts with a different pattern or color. There are a few changes to his backpack as well.
Joel’s Skin For Clothes
Additionally, there are skins for his weapons apart from his costumes as well. That includes all the pistols and shotguns. All the skins for Joel are listed below. Furthermore, we have also laid down the prices for each skin in The Last of Us Part 1.
- Plaid Shirt (Purple): A skin for Joel in the Last Of Us Part 1 comes as a purple plaid shirt. Furthermore, the price of this skin is 10P.
- Plaid Shirt (Red): Next up, we have a red colored plaid shirt for Joel. The price set for Joel’s this skin is 10P.
- Grey Shirt: The simple grey colored shirt for Joel costs 10P.
- Grey Sweatshirt: Apart from the simple shirt, we also have a grey colored sweatshirt for Joel that costs around 10P.
- Gold Plaid Shirt: The next skin that we have for Joel in The Last Of Us is a plaid shirt of gold color. This shirt costs 10P.
- Brown Shirt: The brown shirt for Joel in the Last Of Us costs around 10P.
- Short-Sleeved Denim: Joel can also be seen wearing denim that has short sleeves. The price of this skin for Joel is 10P.
- Long-Sleeved Demin: Just like short-sleeved denim, Joel also has denim of long-sleeved. The price of this skin is the same as the short one, 10P.
Joel Skins For Weapons And Backpacks
- Winter Gear: In skins for Joel’s weapons, there is a skin called winter gear. The price for this skin is 10P.
- Military Backpack: There are two types of backpacks for Joel. The first skin for his backpack is called the Military Backpack. The price for this of Joel is 5P.
- Backpack Camper: The camper backpack for Joel costs 5P.
- Pistol (Black Gold): One of Joel’s pistols on the last of us, part 1, is black-golden. The cost of skin for this pistol is 10P.
- Two-Toned Pistol: Another pistol for Joel has two tones and costs around 10P.
- Lone Start Pistol: Another skin for Joel’s pistol is the Lone Star Pistol. The price for this skin is 10P.
- Pistol (Silver Filigree): The weapon’s skin for Joel in the game costs 10P.
- Oak Sculpted Shotgun: The skin for Joel’s shotgun costs around 10P.
- Camo Digital Shotgun: The shotgun for Joel in The Last Of Us Part 1 has another skin called the camo Digital Shotgun that costs 10P.
- Shotgun Copperhead: This copperhead shotgun skin for Joe has the price of 10P in the game.
These are all the skins for Joel in The Last Of Us Part 1. Make sure to use them. Moving on, we now have skins for Ellie in the game. Let’s get straight to it.
Ellie’s Skins For Clothes
In the Last Of Us Part 1, there are more skins for Ellie. Therefore, you can do her customization according to your choice by using those skins. There are skins for different things for Ellie in the game apart from her clothes, such as a bow, and pistols, goggles. Furthermore, her skins for clothes are listed below:
- Angel Knives: First up, the skin we have is called Angel Knives which costs around 10P.
- Hoodie ( Jak): The hoodie skin Ellie’s costs around 10P.
- T-Shirt ( Jak and Daxter): The Jak and Dexter t-shirt for Ellie costs around 10P.
- Jumpsuit: The jumpsuit for Ellie costs around 10P.
- Red Flannel: The red flannel shirt for Ellie’s skin has a price of 10P.
- Seattle Wear: Ellie’s Seattle wear t-shirt has the price of 10P.
- T-Shirt (Naughty Dog): There is a naughty dog t-shirt that Ellie can be seen wearing in the Last Of Us Part 1. There are three types of Naughty Dog T-shirts in the game, all costing 10P.
- Bot Astro Shirt: Another skin for Ellie’s clothes costs around 15p.
- Shirt Days Gone: The Days Gone Shirt that Ellie has costs 15P.
- Unchartered: The four unchartered T-shirts called A Thief’s End skin cost 10P, and so does the skin for the Uncharted The Lost Legacy shirt.
- Dreams Shirt: The skin called Dreams Shirt In The Last Of Us Part 1 for Ellie costs around 10P.
- Classic GT Shirt: The skin called The Classic GT costs 15P.
- Dawn Zero Horizon Shirt: The price of this skin for Ellie is 15P.
- Shirt Ico: The price for Ellie’s is 15P.
- The Infamous Shirt: The price of this skin, called the infamous shirt for Ellie, is 15P.
- Ratchet And Clank Shirt: The price of this skin is 15P.
- The Resistance Shirt: the price of this skin is 15P.
- Returnal Shirt: This shirt’s skin costs 15P.
- Cooper Sly Shirt: The price for this skin is 15P.
- Shirt of the Tsushima’s Ghost: The price of this skin is 15P.
- Ragnarok God Of War Shirt: This skin costs 15P.
Ellie’s Skins For Backpacks, Goggles, And Bows
- Backpack Dexter: The skin for Dexter’s Backpack costs 5P.
- Backpack Punk: The price of this skin is 5P.
- Goggles Jak: The price for Jak’s Goggle skin is 10P.
- Ink Iron Pistol: The price for Ellie’s pistol skin is 10P.
- Moth Golden Pistol: The pistol skins cost around 10p.
- Pistol Sepia: The price for this skin is 10P.
- Liberation Washington Pistol: The price for this skin is 10P.
- Bow: There are three bow skins for Ellie in The Last Of Us Part 1. They are called The Carbon, White Arctic, and the Walnut Spalted Bow. All of these bows cost 10P.
With that, we come to the end of our guide on the skins for Joel And Ellie in The Last Of Us Part 1. Make sure to get through the end of the game once and finish the story to equip all of these skins.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍