Havens are your secret location in Abbey during your stay between the missions. Abbey is the home of the Midnight Suns, where you will find many collectibles. You will also find Havens in that Abbey, where you can increase your friendship with all characters. Havens in Midnight Suns crucial part of building a relationship with a character.
Here is a summarized look at all the Havens in Midnight Suns:
|The Eerie Barrens||Painting||Left side of Agatha's Shrine|
|The Sunny Valley||Bird watching||Near Stream of Water|
|The Quiet Hill||Bird watching||Agatha’s Altar region|
|The Wooden Overlook||Bird watching||Dreamers Descent Region|
|The Windy Glade||Meditation||Left side of Agatha’s Shrine|
|The Shady Clearing||Meditation||Valley of the Winds, beside the bridge|
|The Towering Pillar||Meditation||Near Agatha’s Altar|
|The Foggy Oaks||Mushroom picking||In front of Agatha’s Cottage|
|The Ancient Bridge||Painting||Near the Everflowing Glade|
|The Weathered Folly||Painting||Below Lilith’s Garden|
|The Quiet Valley||Bird watching||Crack the wall near the Abbey then head for the Misty Moors.|
|The Dead Teeth||Painting||All four Words of Power are required to reach it's location|
|The Damp Hill||Bird watching||Gideon’s Cross|
|The Moist Depression||Mushroom picking||Above Hunter’s Folly|
How To Find Havens In Midnight Suns?
You will find glowing blue circles. When you start walking towards it, you can interact with it. After discovering the Haven in the hub of Midnight Suns, you can invite heroes and increase their friendship. However, you can only use Haven once. Note that the names of Haven are randomized so that you can get another name aside from these, but the location won’t change.
That being said, there are 14 Havens we have found in Midnight Suns, and we have pinpointed them in the image below.
1. The Eerie BarrensThis is the first Haven that you can claim while doing Agatha’s quest from the main storyline of Midnight Suns. On the left side of Agatha’s Shrine, you will find a path from where you can spot this Haven.
2. The Sunny ValleyThis Haven is found near the stream of water. To be more precise, you will find it near the wooden boat dock pier. It is also easy to spot if you walk alongside the stream of water.
3. The Quiet HillFound in the Agatha’s Altar region. To achieve this Haven, you will first need to do Agatha’s quest, which is in the main storyline of Midnight Suns. From that quest, you will gain Word of Power, from which you unlock the door on some spots. It is Surprisingly easy to find as it is not hidden somewhere and is lying on the ground.
4. The Wooden OverlookIn the Dreamers Descent Region, you can find it if you climb up the hills. It is in the middle of the hill.
5. The Windy GladeIt is found near the second Blood Gate. Make sure to unlock the second Blood Gate and complete the mission to gain the Reveal Power in Midnight Suns, as it will help you to collect other Havens.
6. The Shady ClearingTo get this, you will need to clear the second Blood Gate. It is beside the bridge when entering the Valley of the Winds.
7. The Towering PillarAfter acquiring the Reveal power, you can head back to this location near Agatha’s Altar and use it to create a stone bridge. Thereafter, you can claim the Haven.
8. The Foggy OaksIt is in front of Agatha’s Cottage. You’d have to circle around the cottage to reach the front.
9. The Ancient BridgeThis Haven is located near the Everflowing Glade. However, this Haven also requires immense progress in the story of Midnight Suns to access the area. Once you access the Purify Word of Power, you can enter this area and claim the Haven
10. The Weathered FollyTo get this Haven, you will need the Purify Word of Power in Midnight Suns. Thereafter, you can head to Lilith’s Garden, where you will find the Haven below it.
11. The Quiet ValleyTo get here, you will need Break Word of Power so that you can break the wall and head to the Misty Moors area.
12. The Dead TeethTo acquire this Haven, you will need all four Words of Power: Open, Reveal, Purify and Break.
13. The Damp HillYou will need all four Words of Power to acquire this one too. You will find it on your journey while traveling through Gideon’s Cross.
14. The Moist DepressionThis location is right above Hunter’s Folly. You can find it on the road Dreamers Descent. You will need to use Break Word of Power to clear out the boulderstone and head inside to acquire the Haven.
These are the locations where you can discover Haven in Midnight Suns and increase your relationship with other characters. To fight villains like Lilith and Hydra, you will need the best Doctor Strange Build. The choice is yours! Take on the best Marvel Midnight Suns villains with the best Character Builds.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍