Running over zombies using a vehicle sounds fun, but getting a flat tire there is clearly a bad omen. Fixing or repairing a vehicle tire in COD MW3 is one of the objectives during Welcome to Operation Deadbolt; the only problem most players have is they do not have a broken tire to fix in the first place.
Repairing The Vehicle Tire
If the tire of the vehicle is busted, then you can just simply fix it yourself. Stand in front of it, and an input command will prompt. Just press the button, and the tire will automatically heal.
- If you are in the middle of driving and can’t stop for whatever reason, then there is another fix for the problem.
- You can simply head over to the gas station.
- It will not only fix the tires but also the overall damage to your car.
- It will also refill the tank of your vehicle.
That is literally everything you need to know about how to repair a vehicle tire in MW3 Zombies. While it is not hard at all, it can be frustrating not to know such simple details. You might not have noticed it, as it is not ideal to just run up to the tire and see the damage. Now that you know how to fix a tire, you won’t have to worry about changing cars again and again.
While you are at it, you should also take a look at the guide for the Best Pistols in MW3 to get a better secondary weapon. After that, make sure to check out the guide on the Best Shotguns in MW3 if you want to dominate the close combat. When you are done with that, read the best striker loadout guide to learn about the best class setup and loadout.
- MW3: Best SVA 545 Loadout & Class Setup
- MW3: Best KATT-AMR Loadout & Class Setup
- MW3: Best Assault Rifle In Multiplayer
- MW3: Best Sniper Rifles To Use In Multiplayer
- MW3: Back In The Field Achievement
- Call of Duty MW3: Best Equipment
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍