Prince of Persia The Lost Crown has some great outfits/skins available in-game. However, getting all the skins early on can be difficult. Some of them require mid-end-game skills to get. That being said, there are five best outfits in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown, that stood out the most in my experience.
- Author’s Note: I have spent over 16 hours in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown so far, so that makes my information a trustworthy source for you.
The Best Outfits In Prince of Persia The Lost Crown
The following are the best outfits based on my preference in-game:
|How To Get
|Can be obtained by pre-ordering Prince of Persia The Lost Crown.
|Can be obtained in the Sunken Harbor but requires Gravity Wings Time Power.
|Requires Deluxe Edition.
|Can be obtained next to a Wak Wak Tree in Lower City but requires Shadow of Simurgh Time Power.
|Available by default.
1- Warrior Within Skin
My favorite outfit in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown is Warrior Within. While it is one of the best outfits in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown, it has some similarities with the Immortal skin. The outfit features a completely different design, but the color code is somewhat similar. However, it does make Sargon look pretty badass, so if you like it, make sure to try it.
I personally like it more than Immortal due to the tattoo and the overall design.
How To Get
- You can only get the Warrior Within outfit by pre-ordering Prince of Persia The Lost Crown.
- There still is time to pre-order, as the worldwide release is on the 18th.
- If you are planning on buying it, I would recommend pre-ordering for the great bonus.
2- Coral Skin
If you are not satisfied with the current appearance of the main character, then Coral is what you are lacking. The outfit almost completely changes Sargon’s appearance. The skin tone, along with hair color, changes. Also, the color combination works perfectly. Along with the Warrior Within one, it is my favorite due to the changes it makes.
Getting the Coral is actually a little bit challenging, and you won’t be able to get it until after the mid-game.
How To Get
- To unlock the skin, you would need the Gravity Wings Time Power.
- The ability allows you to double jump in the air.
- You can get it by defeating Azhdaha.
- Make sure you are fully prepared before fighting the boss, as it will give you a hard time.
- When you have acquired the ability, simply fast-travel to the middle one in Sunken Harbor.
- Then head left, and you will see some patterns on the map.
- That is the place where you will find the Coral.
- Head straight up, and then at the left, you will find the chest.
3- Immortal Skin
Another great outfit on my list is the Immortal. It is arguably one of the best-looking outfits in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. So, make sure to try it out for some flashiness. The outfit makes you one of the Immortals, as in-game, other Immortals are wearing similar types of outfits. So, if you want to start your journey as a part of the Immortals, it is the perfect outfit.
How To Get
- Immortal skin is available from the start.
- However, to get it, you would need to buy the Delexue Edition of Prince of Persia The Lost Crown.
- Other than that, there is no way to get the outfit.
- I wouldn’t recommend buying the deluxe edition just for the outfit.
- However, if you want the outfit at all costs, then go ahead.
4- Radiant Skin
I personally didn’t like Radiant that much due to the color combination. The darker skin tone and the darker hair did suit Sargon. However, the outfit didn’t really look that good. The yellow and white color combination looks all right but is not the best. Also, the white tattoos mess up with the overall color code.
How To Get
- First of all, you will need to unlock the Shadow of Simurgh Time Power to get the outfit.
- You can get the power after getting defeated by Vahram.
- The old man will supposedly take Sargon’s eye.
- So, you will have to chase him in The Depths until you come across the alternative version of Sargon.
- The boss fight isn’t that difficult, but do keep in mind it can parry, too.
- So, defeat the boss, and you will receive the Shadow of the Simurgh Time Power.
- You can find the outfit in the chest in the Lower City right next to the Wak Wak tree that you couldn’t reach before.
- Simply use the ability and get the outfit.
5- Default Skin
Now, the Default skin is actually special in-game. At first, I was using the default skin, but I didn’t like it until I noticed something. I have ranked it in my list as the skin changes as you are making progress in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown. As soon as you progress through the main quests, you will notice different scars and damage on the body as well as the skin.
It was actually pretty cool. I still don’t like it that much, but the changes while the story progresses impressed me. Also, as the name suggests, you don’t have to do anything to get the skin, as it is available by default at the start.
What Is The Best Outfit – My Take
In my opinion, the best outfit in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown is none other than the Warrior Within Skin.
I consider Warrior Within the best due to its great color combination, tattoos, and overall design. It makes Sargon look like a complete badass. It does have some slight similarities with the Immortal Skin, but it still stands out the most.
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Masked Monster In Depths
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: How To Fast Travel
- Prince of Persia Lost Crown: How To Get More Arrows
- Prince of Persia Lost Crown: How To Get More Healing Potions
- Prince of Persia Lost Crown: Best Amulets
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍