The dial puzzle that you encounter inside the church of the village in Resident Evil 4 Remake is one of the trickiest puzzles to solve, which is why we’re going to help you find a solution for that. The puzzle becomes really easy to solve once you know how much you have to rotate the dials.
- As soon as you enter Resident Evil 4 Remake’s church, you are greeted with a huge insignia and color pieces next to a pair of dials.
- That constitutes the dial puzzle, but before starting it, you need to do a few other things.
- Firstly, get your hands on the blue dial that is located in the right corridor of the room.
- Then pull the lever that is located on the left wall in the center of the room.
- After pulling the lever, place the blue dial next to the green and red dials and start solving the puzzle.
- Rotate all of the dials until the color pieces rest in their correct spots on the insignia logo.
- Once all of the color pieces are in their right spots, a door inside the church will open.
- Through that door, make your way to the upper floor, where you will find Ashely inside another room.
Solving The Church Dial Puzzle
As soon as you enter the church after obtaining the key from the lake, go to the right side of the room and open up the cupboard.
- Inside the cupboard, you will find a blue dial which is required to complete our dial puzzle in the game.
Next, make your way to the center of the room, and on the left wall, you will come across a lever. Pull that lever to begin the dial puzzle inside the church.
Before starting the dial puzzle, make sure to place the blue dial in its place. Once you place the blue dial, the puzzle will begin. You actually need to rotate the dials until the color pieces on the screen match the insignia logo.
- Firstly, we are going to rotate the green dial.
- Rotate it until the green pieces marked in the image above rest on the wings of the insignia, as shown.
- Just rotate the dial until your pieces match the ones shown in the image above.
Next, we are going to rotate the red dial inside the church.
- Rotate the red dial until the red piece marked in the image above rests on the long stem of the insignia.
- Just look at how the red pieces rest in the image above, and rotate the dial in your game until your red pieces rest in the same manner.
Lastly, we are left with the blue dial, and it is the easiest to solve.
- Now that both the red and green pieces are in the right spots, rotate the blue dial until the blue pieces lock themselves automatically.
- Basically, if you rotate the green and red dials correctly, then the blue pieces will automatically find their right spots once you start rotating the dial.
- If you’re still having trouble solving the puzzle, then look at the solved image of the puzzle above and use it as a reference for moving your pieces in the game.
What Happens After Solving The Puzzle?
After you solve the puzzle, a door inside the church will unlock, and that will allow you to go to the upper floor inside the building. On the upper floor, you will find a door, and inside the door, Ashely will be waiting for you. You will finally get to Ashely after going through the huge village section!
Resident Evil 4 Remake is not only a revamped version of the original game, but it improves upon every single thing whilst introducing new mechanics like Parrying. The game isn’t even long to beat but is extremely fun to replay as it makes for an amazing survival horror experience with the right amount of action embedded in between. You can play the game in both English and Japanese, as the game has Voice Acting for both languages.
This concludes our guide on the solution to the dial puzzle inside the church in Resident Evil 4 Remake. We have entailed everything that you need to do in order to solve the puzzle. We hope that the guide was helpful in solving one of the trickiest puzzles in the game. Let us know if you’re enjoying the Remake of Resident Evil 4 in the comments below!
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: Grandfather Clock Correct Time Puzzle
- RE4 Remake: Treasury Sword Puzzle Solution
- Resident Evil 4: How To Get Punisher
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Best Weapons
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍