The treasury sword puzzle’s solution in Resident Evil 4 Remake is very easy. Players simply have to ring the small metallic drums in order to obtain the Bloodied Sword.
While my guide will surely help you in solving the Sword puzzle, you can also watch eXputer’s video on the same subject here:
Treasury Sword Puzzle Solution
Here is the quickest way of solving the treasury sword puzzle encountered during the Castle section of Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- After entering the room, players will have to obtain all of the swords embedded into the knight’s monuments.
- Once these swords have been obtained, head to the metal gate and pull the chain to your left with the Stag symbol.
- Now, players must look for the Snake plate beyond the metal gate and shoot it.
- Once that is done, players must shoot the plate with a Bird symbol on it to open the metal gate.
- After opening the metal gate, head inside to obtain the Bloodied Sword.
Now, make your way to the monument of the knights and insert the swords in the following order from left to right.
- Iron Sword
- Golden Sword
- Bloodied Sword
- Rusted Sword
- Successfully attaching these swords in the order is the solution to the treasury sword puzzle in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
My Experience With The Treasury Sword Puzzle
The Treasury Sword puzzle, in my experience, offered a pleasant diversion from RE4 Remake’s constant survival horror action. Having spent over 25 hours in the game, I was accustomed to fending off grotesque creatures and managing limited resources. The puzzle was a welcome change, requiring a blend of observation, logical thinking, and precision.
As I collected the swords from the knight’s monuments, arranging them from left to right as Iron Sword, Golden Sword, Bloodied Sword, and Rusted Sword, the task felt simple and easy for the most part. I carefully studied the drawing on the walls to determine which rarity and design of the sword fit the context. Discovering the solution to open the metallic gate by striking the small drums in the sequence of Stag, Snake, and Bird brought a sense of accomplishment. The gates swung open, unveiling the coveted Bloodied Sword.
Resident Evil 4 Remake is the latest addition to the REmake series by Capcom. RE4 Remake expands upon the beloved story, improves the characters, and adds a variety of fun features in the game’s combat; such as the new parry system. In addition, the game’s PC port is incredibly well-optimized. All in all, RE4 has reclaimed its throne as the magnum opus of Resident Evil and horror games in general.
And there you have it; with my guide on how to solve the treasury sword puzzle in Resident Evil 4 Remake, you will be able to forge ahead on your journey in no time.
If you wish to learn how to parry efficiently, check out the following guide. The Punisher is a mighty gun that can tear apart Ganados with ease, so make sure you obtain it. Here are some of the best weapons in Resident Evil 4 that can make your survival a lot easier. Lastly, here are all Resident Evil 4 editions that feature various new collectors’ items.
- RE4 Remake Grandfather Clock Puzzle
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: Church Dial Puzzle
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: Level 1,2,3 Keycard Locations
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: How To Get Wrench Tool
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍