Apex Legends is one of the best battle royale games, with millions of players on the game’s map fighting to dominate. If you are used to competitive games, you will have an idea about the customizations offered by these games. Players can customize several settings, such as controls, sensitivity, and resolution according to a particular playstyle. Changing the settings according to your comfort is always a good idea and taking references from existing pro players, such as ACEU, helps significantly. That is why we have curated Dizzy settings for the Apex Legends guide so that you can learn the custom settings this pro player uses to dominate fights in the game.
Coby Meadows, famously known as Dizzy, is a reputed player in the Apex Legends community. He is a 21-year-old rising E-sports player who represents NRG Esports. Dizzy, like Genburten, is a young talent pursuing his career in the gaming community progressively due to his exceptional skills, playing style, and enthusiasm toward first-person shooter video games.
Before Apex Legends, Dizzy was famously known for other competitive FPS games like CS: GO, COD: Modern Warfare, Valorant, and others. He is a favorite pro player to aspiring E-sports players who love to follow his playstyle and the tips he gives during live streams. On the subject of pro players, also check out Imperialhal’s Settings.
Dizzy’s Gaming Setup
|Monitor||BenQ Zowie XL2546|
|Keyboard||Apex Pro TKL SteelSeries Mechanical Gaming Keyboard|
|Mouse||Ultra-light 2 Cape Town Gaming Mouse|
|Mouse Pad||ZOWIE G-SR-SE Divina Version|
|Headset||Apple Ear Pods|
Before we jump into the game settings, let’s have a brief discussion about the gaming setup of Dizzy as the gear and equipment plays a vital role in boosting your performance in the game. If you are a pro player, confident in your gaming skills, but you have an average setup that gives no more than 30 frames per second, then the chances are pretty thick that a player with fewer skills but a better setup will beat you in the game.
Apex Legends requires a moderate-to-heavy gaming system to run smoothly, so we recommend you to have an appropriate setup if you want to enjoy the gaming experience to its fullest. Here is a list of gaming gear used by Dizzy himself.
Dizzy Gaming Gear
- Monitor: Dizzy uses a BenQ Zowie XL2546 model.
- Keyboard: He is currently using Apex Pro TKL SteelSeries Mechanical gaming keyboard as he likes it due to its highly responsive keys.
- Mouse: He likes the Ultra-light 2 Cape Town gaming mouse due to its high DPI response as well as its attractive appearance.
- Mouse pad: Dizzy often changes his mouse pads according to his slot is currently using ZOWIE G-SR-SE Divina Version Mouse Pad.
- Microphone: He uses an Audio-Technica AT2020USB microphone for a smooth and clear voice.
- Headset: He generally uses The Apple Ear Pods with Lightning Connector as its headsets.
If you have a decent setup and still the system struggles to deliver steady FPS, then here is how to improve Apex Legends’ performance.
Dizzy Apex Legends Settings
Here is the list of setup and controls settings that Dizzy uses in Apex Legends to dominate the fights.
Dizzy Mouse Settings
|ADS Mouse Sensitivity||1.0|
|Pooling Rate||1000 H|
Having a good gaming mouse with perfect sensitivity is half of your performance in the game. Getting a perfect mouse and setting a sensitivity that suits you the most will make you deadly in the game with a precise aim. Mouse settings are critical in order to perform impressive flicks and quick reflexes.
Some people think that higher sensitivity equals better aim, but it is not valid. It would be best to devote time to finding the best sensitivity that suits you the most. Here are the mouse settings of Dizzy for Apex Legends that will surely help you customize yours.
- DPI: Dizzy plays the game at 800 Dpi.
- ADS Mouse Sensitivity: The sensitivity of the mouse is 1.0.
- Window Sensitivity: The Window Sensitivity is placed at 6.
- Mouse Acceleration: Dizzy does not use Mouse Acceleration and keeps it off.
- Mouse Invert: Mouse invert is also off.
- Pooling Rate: The pooling rate is at 1000 Hz.
- ADS Multiplier: The ADS Mouse Sensitivity Multiplier is at 1.0.
- Lighting Effect: The Lighting Effect is on as the mouse looks better with lights.
Dizzy Video Settings
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Field of View||110|
|Sprint View Shake||Minimal|
|Adaptive Resolution FPS||0|
|Texture Streaming Budget||Disabled|
|Ambient Occlusion Quality||Off|
|Sun Shadow Coverage||Low|
|Sun Shadow Detail||Low|
|Spot Shadow Detail||Off|
|Dynamic Spot Shadows||Disabled|
Display settings are also crucial while gaming as high resolutions give a better view with more details that come in handy in spotting players and tracing movements. Having a higher resolution with a higher refresh rate will surely enhance your gaming experience and put you at an advantage.
Higher resolution and better FPS come side by side. If you want the best resolution with full details, your FPS will take a hit as your GPU will eat VRAM by giving you the best resolution and the video details. However, you must compromise video details to reduce the excessive VRAM burden and get high FPS. Professional players always prefer FPS over resolution as performance is more important than aesthetics. Here are the detailed video settings of Dizzy used for Apex Legends.
Basic Video Settings
- Display Mode: Dizzy is using a Full-Screen Mode for display as it gives more in-game view, and why not use all the space of screen rather than playing it on half the area.
- Brightness: Dizzy has set the brightness to 50% as he has an advanced setup with better pixels and display. However, it is up to the user to adjust the brightness according to its choice but make sure not to make it too bright as it could harm your eyes.
- Aspect Ratio: The Aspect Ratio is 16:9 (Native).
- Resolution: Dizzy uses 1920 x 1080 resolution as it is the most suitable and most used resolution.
Advanced Video Settings
Dizzy focuses more on the framerate and smoothness of the game than the high-end display and best-looking graphics. Here are the details of his advanced video settings:
- Field of View: The field of View used by Dizzy is 110.
- Sprint View Shake: Sprint View Shake is minimal.
- V-Sync: Dizzy’s V-Sync is Adaptive.
- Adaptive Resolution FPS: The Adaptive Resolution FPS is kept zero.
- Anti-Aliasing: Anti-Aliasing settings are kept as none.
- Texture Quality: Dizzy uses a Low texture Quality as it is not that important while playing the game.
- Texture Streaming Budget: Texture Streaming Budget is none.
- Texture Filtering: Texture Filtering is Bilinear.
- Ambient Occlusion Quality: Ambient Occlusion Quality is kept off.
- Adaptive Supersampling: Adaptive Supersampling is disabled.
- Sun Shadow Coverage: Sun Shadow Coverage is low.
- Sun Shadow Detail: Sun Shadow Detail is low.
- Spot Shadow Detail: Spot Shadow Detail is off.
- Volumetric Lighting and Dynamic Spot Shadows: Volumetric Lighting and Dynamic Spot Shadows are disabled.
- Model Detail Low and Effects Detail: Model Detail Low and Effects Detail both are set low.
- Impact Marks: Impact Marks are kept disabled.
- Ragdolls: Ragdoll is also Low.
Dizzy Apex Keybinds
|Movements||W (Forward) / S (Back) / A (Left) / D (Right) / L + Shift (Sprint)|
|Crouch||C & L + CTRL|
|Toggle Fire Mode||B|
|Aim Hold||Right Click|
|Weapon Equip||1 (Primary) / 2 (Secondary) / 3 (Holster) / G (Grenades)|
|Inventory||Tab + I|
|Interact & Pickup||E|
Apex Legends is a competitive game that requires quick reflexes and fast movements to beat your opponent. For that, you must have a grip on your control settings so that your finger can land on the perfect key at the perfect moment. One wrong move, and the opponent will send you back to the lobby. So, to have a perfect key combination, you will need a suitable control setting to increase your chances of winning a 1v1 situation.
Apex Legends comes with default controls, but most players customize it according to their comfort and playing style. Here are the Keybinds for Apex Legends that Dizzy uses.
Keybinds Detailed Settings
- Movements: Dizzy uses default settings for the movement that is “W” to move forward, “S” to move backward, “A” to move in the Left direction, “D” to move in the Right direction, and “L Shift” to sprint.
- Crouch: He uses “C” to Crouch (Toggle) and “L-Ctrl” to Crouch (Hold).
- Jump: He uses “Space” for the jump.
- Toggle Fire Mode: He uses “B” for toggle firing mode.
- Aim Hold: He uses the “Right Click” of the mouse to Aim down Sight.
- Reload: He uses “R” to reload a weapon.
- Equip Weapons: To equip weapons, Dizzy uses “1” for primary weapon, “2” for secondary weapon, “3” for Holster, and “G” for Equipping Grenades. Dizzy also uses the mouse scroll button to change his weapon.
- Melee: He uses “V” to use his Melee weapon.
- Inventory: He uses “Tab and I” to open game inventory.
- Interact/Pickup: He uses “E” for interaction or picking up a certain thing.
- Tactical Ability: He uses “Q” for Tactical Ability.
- Ultimate Ability: He uses “Z” for Ultimate Ability.
- Map: He uses the “M” key to the open game map.
- Health Items: He uses “4” for Selected Health Item.
Dizzy plays Apex legends with a customized gaming setup and settings. Copying your favorite player’s settings does help you in improving your gaming skills. Still, it is essential to understand that having similar settings as Dizzy does not mean that you will play exactly like him and win every battle as skills are crucial. So, take an idea from your favorite player’s setting, test it and make any changes if required to get the best results.
Next Apex Article: High FPS In Apex Legends Guide
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍