Lords of the Fallen is a newly released game, and of course, no one will expect a game to be highly optimized on PC right after its release, especially when it’s on Unreal Engine 5. It will take a few more updates or patches for Lords of the Fallen to be highly optimized to run better on your Personal Computer. However, players can use the optimized settings for better game performance.
Lords of the Fallen Best PC Settings
Below are the best PC settings for Lords of the Fallen to ensure the best performance possible.
Display SettingsThe first thing that players need to set according to their hardware resources is the Display Settings. It is necessary to make sure to run the game in the Native Resolution. By Native Resolution, I mean that if you have a 1080p monitor, then run the game on 1080p, that is, 1920×1080. For the Resolution Scale, if you are using the NVIDIA DLSS or AMD FSR, then turn it off.
All Display Settings for LOTF are listed below in detail:
|NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency||On|
|FOR AMD USERS|
Graphics SettingsMake sure to set the Graphics Settings according to your GPU. As for the Texture Quality in Lords of the Fallen, if you have a GPU VRAM of 6 GB or more, then go with Ultra. If it is 4 GB, then apply high and medium for 3 GB; however, low for 2 gigs of VRAM.
All Graphics Settings for LOTF are listed Below:
|Texture Quality||High (GPU Dependent)|
|Visual Effect Quality||Medium|
|Global Illumination Quality||Medium|
Windows Optimization For Laptops
Players who are using gaming laptops to run Lords of the Fallen can use the Windows Optimization techniques to gain an extra 2 to 5% boost in their FPS by making some tweaks to their Windows. These optimizations might not be that useful for Desktop users, but laptop users will see a significant performance boost.
Windows Game Mode
- Search “Game Mode” in the Windows search bar.
- Click on the Game Mode Settings.
- Enable the Game Mode if it is disabled.
- Turning on Game Mode can highly boost your in-game performance as all the hardware resources are highly focused on the game that you are playing.
Choose A Power Plan
Follow the instructions below to choose an optimized Power Plan for your PC:
- Open Control Panel.
- Search Choose a Power Plan.
- Click on the “Choose a power plan” option.
- Now, from the given options, make sure that you have selected High Performance.
- Choosing the High-Performance Power Plan will give you an immense FPS (Frame Per Second) boost in not just Lords of the Fallen but other games as well.
As someone who has been hooked up with Lords of the Fallen, I have been struggling with FPS in different locations of the game. So, I have been trying out different settings to optimize LOTF, and the settings that I have mentioned in this guide are the best that have given me the best FPS so far. I believe that with a little tweaking, these settings should work perfectly for any player who is struggling to get better FPS.
With all of the Information provided above, my guide on Lords of the Fallen Best Settings comes to an end. In this guide, I have mentioned the most optimized settings that players can use for LOTF, along with different Windows Optimization techniques that can help with FPS boost in any game.
If you are thinking of starting Lords of the Fallen and are confused about which class you should go with, then check out the guide, Lords of the Fallen Best Class, by one of eXputer’s Guides Writer, Obaid Ur Rehman.
- Lords of The Fallen: Skyrest Bridge Key
- Lords of the Fallen: Best Starting Classes
- Lords of the Fallen: Best Attributes For Each Class
- Lords of the Fallen: How To Parry
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍