The Nightingale Armor is a set of unique light stealth armor that can be obtained from a quest in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This armor is a trademark of the Nightingales, which is an old order that protects the Twilight (a realm in Skyrim). If you are a fan of Nightingale Armor and somehow want to get your hands on it but don’t know how to? Then there’s nothing to worry about because you have visited the right place.
Joining the Thieves Guild
Before getting your hands on the Nightingale Armor, you have to join the Thieves Guild in Skyrim because the storyline of Thieves Guild will lead you to this armor. To join the Thieves Guild, follow the steps instructed as under:
- Go to Riften.
- Head to the square-like marketplace.
- A red-haired guy named Brynjolf will approach you.
- He will ask you to steal Madesi’s (a lizard-looking guy) Silver Ring from under the stall.
- Once you have completed this task, head back to Brynjolf, and he will then ask you to join the Thieves Guild and find the hideout of the Thieves Guild known as Ragged Flagon.
Route to Ragged Flagon
In order to join the Thieves Guild, you have to find a bar-like place known as Ragged Flagon, where the members of the Thieves Guild hang out. Finding the route to this bar might be hard for some players but worry not, and we will be guiding you right into the doors of Ragged Flagon.
- Go to the ratway that is located under the bridge.
- After entering the ratway go straight and then take a right three times.
- Once you enter the hallway, which has a table with a barrel on top of it, you will see two paths.
- Take a left, and it will lead you to the door of Ragged Flagon.
Getting The Skyrim Nightingale Armor
After you have completed the quest, The Pursuit, come back to Brynjolf, and then you head towards the quest, “Trinity Restored,” where you will find the Nightingale Armor.
For this quest, Karliah will ask you to meet her at The Shadow Stone, which is near the Snow-Shod Farm. If you don’t know the location of Snow-Shod Farm, then head Sout-West of Riften; there, you will find the Snow-Shod Farm.Follow Karliah into the headquarters of Nightingales until you reach the Three Armor Stones. Activate these armor stones and get a full set of Nightingale Armor.The set of Nightingale Armor includes:
- Nightingale Hood
- Nightingale Armor
- Nightingale Gloves
- Nightingale Boots
After equipping the Nightingale Armor, Brynjolf and you have become members of Nightingales. Now you can proceed with the remaining quest. Furthermore, Nightingale Blade and Nightingale Bow are given by Kariah after completing quests, Hard Answers and Blindsighted, respectively.
Buffs of Nightingale Armor
The Nightingale Armor is not just for showoff or to make your character look like Arno Dorian from Assassin’s Creed Unity, but it provides some buffs as well that are listed below:
- The Nightingale Armor increases stamina by 40 points.
- It also increases Frost resistance by 50%.
- The Nightingale Boots allow you to move more silently and perform stealth missions more easily.
- The Nightingale Gloves reduce the lock-picking complexity by 25%.
- These gloves also increase one-handed attack damage by 25%.
- Using the Nightingale Hood will cost 17% less Magicka for an Illusion Spell to cast.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was an Action Role-playing Game developed by Bethesda Game Studios back in November 2011. This game is still alive and is being played by many gamers due to its countless interesting quests, engaging combat, and stunning world-building. The playtime of this game in order to achieve 100% completion is 232 hours.
If you are attracted by the interesting quests of this game and are trying it out for the first time, don’t forget to check out our high-quality guides on Skyrim that may prove to be very helpful to you while completing this game. We have a guide on all Dragon Priest Mask Locations in Skyrim; apart from that, if you are interested in hunting down the dragons of Skyrim, then we also provide a guide for the Locations of Dragons and much more.
- Skyrim: How to cure vampirism
- Skyrim: Best light armor ranked
- Skyrim: Alchemy Recipes
- Skyrim: All Black Book Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍