Sabotage is one of the faction missions that players will encounter while completing the faction missions of the Ryujin Industries. Sabotage mission requires players to use stealth or persuasion skills to complete their objectives. The primary objective of the Sabotage mission is to infiltrate Infinity LTD, a rival corporation of Ryujin Industries that has stolen information on Project Dominion.
Location of Sabotage Mission In Starfield
Players can start the Sabotage Mission inside the Ryujin Industries, which can be found at the Neon Core inside VOLII ALPHA, located in the VOLII Settled System.
To start the Starfield Sabotage Walkthrough, meet Dalton Fiennes in his office, where he will tell you to make your way to the conference room. This is where you will meet the Chief Engineer of Ryujin Industries, Masako Imada.
The meeting is mostly about the suspect who leaked the information of Project Dominion to Infinity LTD. After the meeting, Masako will ask you to meet Veena in the Research and Development section, where Veena will plant a Neuroamp inside your brain. The Neuroamp will allow you to unlock the Manipulation.
Follow the instructions given below to meet Veena and get the Neuroamp implanted:
- Follow the objective marker and use the elevator to go to the Research and Development Section.
- Meet Veena there, and she will implant the Neuroamp into your brain.
- Now that you have unlocked the Manipulation, it’s time to test it.
- Go to the observation deck and use the Neuroamp to Manipulate Demarcus to open the door.
Infiltrating Infinity LTD
Once you have tested the Neuroamp, meet Masako in her office. This is where she will brief you on the plans regarding the Infinity LTD infiltration.
In the briefing, the following two plans will be devised by Masako to infiltrate Infinity LTD:
- Stealth and Rooftop access: Sneak into Infinity LTD through the rooftop and steal the prototype Neuroamp from Infinity LTD without being noticed.
- Persuasion and Reception Access: Players must bluff their way into Infinity LTD through the reception to steal the prototype Neuroamp.
Now, you can choose any of the above-mentioned options to infiltrate Infinity LTD. I used the second option, Persuasion, and Reception Access, for the infiltration; why go sneaky when you can barge with a load of rifles in your hands?
Thoroughly follow the instructions below to infiltrate Infinity LTD:
- Infinity LTD is located in New Atlantis on Planet Jemison.
- Travel to New Atlantis and take the transit car to the Commercial District.
- Get inside Infinity LTD and talk to the receptionist to let you in.
- Use the elevator to ascend up to the Marketing floor.
- There, you will meet Aelys Oritz.
- Wait on the couch until Aelys leaves the room to begin your work.
However, completing the Sabotage Mission requires the completion of the following primary objectives:
- Run The Program on Faye’s Computer.
- Obtain The Neuroamp Prototype.
- Run The Program on Lucas’ Computer.
Run The Program On Faye’s Computer
After Aelys has left the room, follow the below instructions to complete the given objective:
- Follow the stairs behind the wall until you see a ledge.
- Jump onto the ledge, and you will see a vent.
- Pass through the vent and drop down from the elevator.
- You will come across another vent.
- If you are not using the Stealth option, fight through Infinity Security until you reach Faye’s Computer.
- Digipick into Faye’s Computer.
- This will complete the objective: Run the Program on Faye’s Computer.
- Make sure to pick up the R&D ID Card from Faye’s Computer table, as it will be used to open the locked doors.
Obtain The Neuroamp Prototype
- Climb the stairs from Faye’s Computer room and go through the alley on the left.
- Exiting the alley, you will see a red door on the right.
- Use the R&D ID on the ID card panel, and the door will open.
- It will lead you to a room where you will find the Neuroamp Prototype.
- Grab the prototype and make your exit.
Run The Program On Lucas’ Computer
In order to complete the last objective of Starfield Sabotage Walkthrough, follow the steps below:
- Make your way through the red gate on the left and keep following the objective marker until you reach the elevator.
- Select the Roof Access on the elevator button.
- Use the Neuroamp to manipulate the guard into turning off the fan.
- Drop down to the lower platform and sabotage the heating system of Infinity LTD.
- Go through the vents behind you, take a left, and drop down to the lower platform.
- Follow the objective marker while going through ceiling pipes until you see a vent leading to Lucas’ Computer room.
- However, you cannot open the vent.
- Drop down from the ceiling pipe and Digipick the locked door.
- After getting inside, Digipick into Lucas’ Computer.
- It will complete the current primary object.
- Now, you must make it out of the Infinity LTD building.
Deliver The Evidence To David Barron
Once you have made it out of Infinity LTD, the next objective is to deliver the evidence you found to David Barron at the Settled Systems News Network (SSNN) office. The SSNN is right in front of Infinity LTD. Get in there and hand over the evidence to David Barron.
Now that you have completed your objective, it is time to head back to the Ryujin Industries at Neon Core and meet Masako Imada. The next part is to convince the board members that acquiring Infinity LTD will improve the public faith in Ryujin Industries. In order to execute this part perfectly, you will have to use the Neuroamp on the board members and manipulate them.
With all of the information provided above, my guide on Starfield Sabotage Walkthrough comes to an end. In this guide, I have explained in detail the walkthrough of the mission Sabotage. Players are given two options while they are going to infiltrate Infinity LTD: Stealth or Persuasion. However, the recommended option is to use Stealth and complete the mission without anyone knowing.
While you are at it, make sure to check out other Starfield guides as well. Guides such as All Skill Tree Guide, Best Companion in Starfield, All Powers and Effects, and many more have been covered, proving very helpful as you progress throughout Starfield.
- Starfield: Best Reactors And How To Get Them
- Starfield: BEST Vendors To Sell Your Loot
- Starfield: Hopetech Facility Location
- Starfield: BEST Ways For Iron Farming
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍