Starfield has one of the largest planets and systems collections, such as the Starfield Strix System, which has 6 planets, 9 moons, and a 1.55G gravity. Players might want to know more about the Strix System; therefore, a detailed walkthrough of how to get there might be required!
What Is The Strix System In Starfield?
The Strix itself is a star system amongst the other 100 star systems that are present in Starfield, having up to fifteen planets and moons combined, which players can explore and see their different fauna and flora, as well as their overall stats.
Strix System Location In Starfield
Now, when it comes to the location for the Strix System, players should know that it is not easy to make your way over there since there is a lot of Grav Jump that you have to carry out.
- The System is surrounded by 2 star systems, specifically the Pyraas and the Rana star systems.
- Strix is known to be located towards the very eastern end of the Starfield map, making it one of the most tedious star systems to travel towards.
If you’re starting your journey from Alpha Centauri, charting your course will be a bit hectic since if you look at the map, you can see the following star systems towards the right.
- Sol can be seen towards the upper side of Alpha Centauri, while Narion can be seen towards the northern side, and Olympus can be seen towards the eastern side.
- Then, the Cheyenne star system can be seen towards the upper right side of Narion, while the Volii system can be seen towards the eastern end of Olympus.
- Then you have the Kryx system, the Ixyll system towards the North side, and the Strix System towards the eastern end.
Now, when it comes to actually heading over to the Strix, the best-charted route is as follows:
- Start from Alpha Centauri and head past Narion to Cheyenne.
- After that, head east and move over to the Kryx.
- Afterward, you must make 2-3 jumps to head to the Starfield Strix System.
- The journey will be carried out with the Strix destination towards the map’s eastern end.
Starfield Strix System Overview
Moving on, now that you know how to make your way over to the Strix star system, let’s look at the System as a whole.
- The System is a level 70 area, and it is a pretty rocky area, with 1.55 G gravity with a temperate temperature.
- Its Atmosphere has a high o2 content, while a ton of Fauna, Flora, and water is safe to consume.
As far as the planets are concerned, there are a total of 6 planets and nine moons, including:
- Strix I
- Strix I-a
- Strix II
- Strix III
- Strix III-a
- Strix III-b
- Strix III-c
- Strix III-d
- Strix IV
- Strix IV-a
- Strix V
- Strix VI
- Strix VI-a
- Strix VI-b
- Strix VI-c
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Starfield Strix System, so let’s wrap up the guide! While you’re here, why not read up on the Starfield Ship Storage guide? The How To Use Boost Packs Starfield guide will also showcase how to use the Boost Packs in great detail! As a heads-up, if you’re struggling with combat XP and leveling skills, then the Strix I is a great planet!
- Starfield: Skill Tree
- Starfield: Almagest Jackpot
- Starfield: Romance Sarah Morgan
- Starfield: Starborn Armor
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍