Lethal Company is quite a fun game and has loads of easter eggs in it. As you explore abandoned moons looking for some scrap to sell so that you can gear up to fight the enemy, you might encounter yourself with a submarine. The existence of the submarine is mysterious and is left to the player’s interpretation.
What Is Submarine In Lethal Company
The submarine only exists as an easter egg for now and does not serve any meaningful purpose in Lethal Company.
However, the developers may plan to do something within the upcoming updates or may leave it as it is. Only time will tell its purpose.
Where Can You Find The SubmarineHere is a step-by-step guide on where and how to find the Submarine In Lethal Company:
- To find the submarine, you will have to travel back to the company’s moon.
- Do this by accessing the terminal and completing the following things:
- Type “Moons”
- Type ”Company”
- Type “Confirm”
- Lastly, land the ship.
- You will find yourself at the company’s moon, where you normally return to sell some scrap.
- Then, Go straight ahead of the room where you sell your scrap until you see a hatch on the floor.
- Go down the hatch and climb the beam on your left so that you are still above water.
- Follow the platform all the way to the end and jump to the left, right next to a switch.
- Press E to activate the switch and reveal the submarine.
There it was, the submarine in all its glory. While examining it, I found that on one side, there was “DON’T TELL” spray painted on it. However, it did not look like it had any purpose for now. Furthermore, to know people’s conspiracy theories behind the submarine, check out this Steam Community thread.
And with that, my guide on Submarine Lethal Company comes to an end. Here, you were informed of where the submarine is located and how you can reach it in lethal Company. Other than that, if you have something to add you can do so through the comment section down below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍