- Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon has outsold every other title on Australia and New Zealand game sales charts in just two days after release; it became the best-selling game, as reported by IGEA.
- The second place was taken by Grand Theft Auto 5, followed by Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Redemption re-release in Australia. Metro Exodus also made a massive comeback in the last week.
- FromSoftware’s latest endeavor also made it to the top spot in the UK during its debut week. The early milestones prove how well AC6 has performed amidst the competition.
- Armored Core 6 was released on August 25 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, and PC. It also became the series’ highest-rated title to date.
Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon has proven to be a huge player among the tough competition, landing on all the top spots soon after release. The entry has seemingly climbed the weekly game sales charts to become the best-selling entry in the lands below, Australia and New Zealand. It was able to compete against some gigantic releases and many a few older titles that have been lingering in the top ten spot for a large number of weeks.
As listed in an official update by the IGEA (Interactive Games and Entertainment Association) site, Armored Core 6 is currently on the top in both countries for the week ending August 21 to August 27. In other words, it was able to overshadow every other entry in only two days after coming out. Grand Theft Auto 5 took the second spot; the title has continued its dominance for a decade.
Ratings of the top 5 entries are almost entirely the same for both regions, besides the difference between the places of Red Dead Redemption 2 and the new Red Dead Redemption re-release.
- Here’s What You Should Do To Prepare For Armored Core 6 As A New Player.
- Armored Core 6 Gets Overwhelming Praise From Fans In Recent Preview Presentation.
- FromSoftware’s Parent Company Gets Man Arrested For Uploading Gameplay Videos To YouTube.
Surprisingly, Metro Exodus also made an unexpected comeback and took the top 9 spot in Australia and sixth place in New Zealand. The game features subpar visuals with gameplay that keeps you on edge through the whole playthrough. However, it stood no chance against Armored Core 6 and some other giants that have been overshadowed by the hardcore mech simulator.
FromSoftware’s latest release also made it to the top of the UK game sales charts during its debut, proving its prevalence around the globe.
Armored Core 6 has sold like hotcakes due to its highly engaging and fast-paced gameplay that takes vehicular mech combat to the next level. It is not an open-world venture by any means since the devs did not want it to resemble Elden Ring. However, the large beautiful backdrops in each mission leave players enthralled while immersing in hardcore boss battles; the game has been a stellar hit both among new players and veterans alike.
Armored Core 6 has proven to be a staggering masterpiece after FromSoftware released it only a few days ago. The entry has stood atop many game sales charts since its inception and became one of the best releases of the current year; 2023 is jam-packed with fantastic titles, so it is not a diminutive milestone by any means. The future of the title is also looking bright as more rookies pour into the title to venture into thrilling mech combat.
Arguably, the best mech entry ever was released on August 25 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, and lastly, PC. It did not take long for Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon to become the series’ highest-rated title to date. Moreover, it also stands tall as the second-biggest FromSoftware release on Steam by concurrent players, only surpassed by the gargantuan release of Elden Ring last year.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍