- Baldur’s Gate 3 PlayStation 5 download size and trophy list have been leaked online before the official announcement.
- It will need 108.831 GB on the PlayStation 5. It is a tad bit higher than the 97 GB requirement for the PC version.
- The trophy list has also leaked on Exophase, mostly resembling the one on Steam with a few changes.
- Larian Studios’ latest game came out on August 3 for PC. The PS5 version is on the way to launch on September 6.
Larian Studios has shaken the gaming industry with Baldur’s Gate 3, and fans are also waiting for its release on consoles. While official details about the PS5 download size are currently lacking, the leaker PlayStation Game Size on Twitter has come forward with notable datamined info. The entry’s PlayStation 5 download size and trophy list have been leaked online before the official reveal.
🚨 Baldur's Gate 3
– 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞 : 108.831 GB
– 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 1.002.001
– 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ($𝟲𝟵.𝟵𝟵):
Pre-Load : Sep 04 – 16:00 UTC
Release : Sep 06 – 16:00 UTC
– 𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝘂𝘅𝗲 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ($𝟳𝟵.𝟵𝟵)
Pre-Load : Available… pic.twitter.com/85rT3nejXh
— PlayStation Game Size (@PlaystationSize) August 31, 2023
As iterated in the tweet, Baldur’s Gate 3 will hog around 108.831 GB on the PlayStation 5. It is a tad bit higher than the 97 GB requirement for the PC version. The increase in PS5 download size could allude to the implemented hotfixes and patch notes that have already arrived on the PC version.
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Community Update Gives A Glimpse At Patch 2 And Other Features.
- As A Fan Of RPGs, Baldur’s Gate 3 Has Me Hooked For All The Good Reasons.
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Crushes The “Turn-Based Is A Relic Of The Past” Perception.
The PS5 owners with the Digital Deluxe Edition can already start preloading on the console. The early access for premium edition gamers will start on September 2. Users with Standard Edition can begin preloading on September 4; it is two days before the entry can be played on the PS5.
The trophy list has also leaked online on the Exophase site, and it mostly resembles the one on Steam, albeit with a few changes. Although, there are slight variations in the description and a lot of bronze achievements. It has a single Platinum, two Golds, four Silvers, and 47 Bronzes. There are 54 trophies to collect in the title’s PS5 version.
The hardcore RPG soon climbed to become the highest-rated title on Metacritic after launch. And it quickly became the second most-played entry on Steam soon after coming out, gathering over 470,000 concurrent users. Since then, it has pinnacled over 800,000 gamers playing together.
Larian Studios’ Baldur’s Gate 3 came out on August 3 for PC. The PS5 version is on the way to launch on September 6. To put its popularity into the limelight, it is currently the best-selling pre-order on the PS platform. Xbox Series X and Series S versions are scheduled to arrive in a few months, as the extra time will be used to get the game running perfectly on both Xbox consoles.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍